Do You Want Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-2 and T-1 T-800's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Battle Damaged T-2 and T-1 T-800?

• Yes

Votes: 78 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters
Wonder what she looks like without the 200lbs of pancaked hooker paint. :dunno

ugly-woman-450x368.jpg

:lol She could fix you up when someone on the street closes that big mouth of yours.

Vote YES on SB 798.

k-21aca-624x119.jpg

Don't fight it, it's inevitable sooner or later. :lol

It's been brought before, and sent to the hospital. :wink1:

As for 798, if I voted yes, you'd have to give up your stash:

bro_guns.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-2 and T-1 T-800's in the works?

Reaktwon - enough.

You and I need to hang out more on SSF Chat. There's a certain level of enlightenment and substance you bring here that's just... well, it's irreplaceable is what it is.

Thank you. For bein' you. :hi5:

Cheers Blade! I wasn't fishing for praise but its always nice! Given the post of mine you quoted the mention of 'enlightenment' and 'substance' is clearly humourous but I appreciate it, I know its coming from a good place. Your contributions to the forum are always worthwhile and you're my personal favourite youtube reviewer aswell. So thanks mate :hi5:

:lol She could fix you up when someone on the street closes that big mouth of yours.

Vote YES on SB 798.

k-21aca-624x119.jpg

Don't fight it, it's inevitable sooner or later. :lol

I regret taking the Hippocratic Oath at times. J/K But, the fact that that he keeps photos like that handy makes me wonder. You have to do some serious searching to find pics like that. You have to decide to keep it for a reason, uploaded it to photo bucket, wait for the right moment, find it and use it. What does that all equal? :lol

No I want Sideshow and Hot Toys to give Terminator a rest for a while and get back to other Arnie properties - first of all, Conan.

HT 1/6 Conan the Barbarian
Sideshow Premium Format Conan the Destroyer

Then after those are done:

Ht 1/6 Commando
Sideshow PF Running Man

I regret taking the Hippocratic Oath at times. J/K But, the fact that that he keeps photos like that handy makes me wonder. You have to do some serious searching to find pics like that. You have to decide to keep it for a reason, uploaded it to photo bucket, wait for the right moment, find it and use it. What does that all equal? :lol

You're giving him faaaaaaaaar more credit than the troll deserves. He clicked on the banner in my sig (or the link on my profile) and stole the photo from my magazine's website (which is technically a copyright violation :lol). The prop in question, SB 798 is determining whether or not all toy guns in California should be painted all manner of bright colors vs parents being responsible enough to teach their own children not to aim toy guns at cops. The gun image is used as an example of what the bill proposes which will literally change the face of the sport.

She was talking about you, Namy. Anyway, this thread is dead thanks to your persistent trolling, so I think it's time to close it. Nut job. :cuckoo:

Ban ALL guns and imitations of guns. Break the cycle and make the world a better place!

She was talking about you, Namy. Anyway, this thread is dead thanks to your persistent trolling, so I think it's time to close it. Nut job. :cuckoo:

Ban ALL guns and imitations of guns. Break the cycle and make the world a better place!

picture.php

As opposed to poll-starting trolls? The topic was a no-brainer and you expecting anything serious out of it was like farting in the wind. And FYI, people were killing each other thousands of years before guns, so it wouldn't change a damn thing. :wink1:

Oh boy! Ha! That wasn't me getting the poundin'. Namy volunteered to be the stunt double for that episode. True story. :huh

Oh boy! Ha! That wasn't me getting the poundin'. Namy volunteered to be the stunt double for that episode. True story. :huh

Really?! The best you could pull out of your ass was basically an, "I know you are but what am I?" comeback?! Try again in a few years after you grow hair in funny places and your voice stops cracking. :wave

Back