Do not buy from Enterbay!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never had any problems dealing with Enterbay. I live in New Zealand. Always had reasonable communication with them and all items have arrived safe and sound. At least six or seven items in the last couple of years.

bought from their ebay store on 2/26/14 and got my package yesterday. Haven't checked the content but everything else is very smooth.

Don't know how it would help for international sellers but I recommend using the Better Business Bureau for complaints as well.

I got Micro$oft to budge and help me once I filed a complaint on them. Got a response within two days and my situation was settled a little over a week later.

If anyone was wondering or for any future people searching for feedback, I managed to cancel my order with them. I ordered and received no confirmation at all from them directly. I emailed them just to ask for confirmation and to ask when one of the items that was showing as available for pre-order but has actually already been released would be available to be shipped. Their reply made no sense at all. I appreciate they're based in HK, but with an English language website and prices in dollars, I would have expected to be able to understand what they were saying. Around 5 days passed with no further reply from them, I sent an email just asking them to cancel my order and refund my money. I was surprised that they did this straight away. They didn't even bother to reply, they just refunded it without an issue.

I have contacted Enterbay with no problems at all, smooth communications throughout and got my replacement within a month.

Jersey.jpg

Back