DML Men In Black 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO these look pretty crap compared to the Enterbay figs. I'll stick with EB, and maybe consider grabbing the Brolin ( assuming EB isn't doing him.)

More expensive doesn't always equal better, but the EB ones look a lot more than twice as good.

It's hard to measure exactly how much better than the DML figures the EB ones are. I hear what you're saying, I'd always preference the more expensive superior figure over the less expensive inferior figure. But at the same time, calling these 'crap' compared to the EB figures is kind of superfluous given the cost discrepancy. A lot of folks just don't have the coin to throw at the EB pair; or they do have the coin but aren't so fussed about 'two guys in suits' that they need to shell out for the premium figures.

There's no way in hell I would ever pass up high quality MIB figures - not after wanting them for 15 years.

Haven't gotten any 1/6th figures in two-three years, outside of one as a gift. And I sold several HT figures that I had from properties that I ultimately wasn't attached to enough to justify keeping them, purchases from back when I was stupid and buying into hype more so than love of the franchise.

Enterbay's MIB and the HT Avengers line are the first figures that went on to my radar in a long time.

Last edited:
While EB's Agent J sculpt looks more lifelike, DML's clearly looks like Smith and they gave him the MIB 1/3 hair, so I think this J figure is a better overall representation of him than EB's which only looks like MIB 2.

It's hard to measure exactly how much better than the DML figures the EB ones are. I hear what you're saying, I'd always preference the more expensive superior figure over the less expensive inferior figure. But at the same time, calling these 'crap' compared to the EB figures is kind of superfluous given the cost discrepancy. A lot of folks just don't have the coin to throw at the EB pair; or they do have the coin but aren't so fussed about 'two guys in suits' that they need to shell out for the premium figures.

:goodpost:
I agree. These arent crap at all, just another EB fan boy post gone wild! LOL

:goodpost:
I agree. These arent crap at all, just another EB fan boy post gone wild! LOL

Kinda funny to call me an "EB fan boy." I expect this 2-pack to be my first EB purchase! I was just looking at the pictures of the two options and sharing my honest opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone!

But if I have to choose between the DML figures for $100 each plus shipping, or $376 total for the two EB figs, I think the EB look like the way to go to me!

Although i prefer the EB proto-type figures over these, i do find myself drawn to the Josh Brolin head sculpt

It really does look like they got his likeness very well, of course it would be wise to take into consideration that there is no comparison to make with EB for this particular HS, so they could end up making a much better version

Having said that, if i think it looks a lot like him, i'm not sure how much better another company could sculpt it, i guess it would just come down to paint apps

I'm really considering picking up the HS at some point

While EB's Agent J sculpt looks more lifelike, DML's clearly looks like Smith and they gave him the MIB 1/3 hair, so I think this J figure is a better overall representation of him than EB's which only looks like MIB 2.

Dude, did you already confirmed your consult with your Eye Doctor?

I´m really afraid you could be driving with this problem on your eyes...

EBs is easily the better Will Smith sculpt to my eyes likeness wise. DML's is an older version, to represent his MIB3 look obviously (and hair) but the likeness is not as good, nor is the paint which gives it the 'lifelike' quality.

Yeah, I'm going with Enterbay on J and K and getting DML's young K.

I must have a Josh Brolin K. He was too awesome.

I really need to pick up some extra suits from either the DML or EB figures once they get parted out, as I have a pair of custom sculpts from the animated series that I'd packed away after moving a few times and never completed. Really wanting to complete those now.

Back