DMC Gregolas Starwars Custom Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P4010409.jpg

P5110431-1.jpg

The contrast between these pics has really impressed me! Congrats for such an amazing display

Pretty Damn Cool Collection and Display, It looks like it is set to reflectic that time period IMO,Is this room well insulated and does it have AC/Heat?, From what I can tell your very close to the roof line. Very Cool Setup :duff
Oh hell yeah!
I got a product Called YBS Superquilt in roofline to insulate in winter and it reflects the heat in the summer. Cost me a small fortune but works really well. And i have two radiators one at each end plumbed in to central heating.
So its really comfortable up there :D

Oh hell yeah!
I got a product Called YBS Superquilt in roofline to insulate in winter and it reflects the heat in the summer. Cost me a small fortune but works really well. And i have two radiators one at each end plumbed in to central heating.
So its really comfortable up there :D

Sounds like you did your homework, no pun intented, Great Job DMC

Dont Panic Fellow Freaks.....I Have Now Sorted A Proper A New Office Chair! Fits in very nicely! less.............Garden chair like! :)

Back