Dj custom toys gump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doe a bit, but it doesnt matter much to me since I'm just going to replace it with Inigos when he releases his.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
What does an Inigo head go for?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Unpainted probably looking around $90 when he sells it.
It's a bit annoying it's a bait switch but I guess it's still good for the money. I'll probably redress n mod mine if I can.
Thanks, yeah for a $180 figure, won't drop another $100 for just the head. Hopefully I'm satisfied with the fig as is.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

$90-100 unpainted then an additional $150-300 depending on artist to have it painted.

This is one reason I do not preorder based on promo pics from unproven brands anymore. I am tired of this bait-n-switch bs. Spent $180 on the figure then at least another $250+ for a custom head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one reason I do not preorder based on promo pics from unproven brands anymore. I am tired of this bait-n-switch bs. Spent $180 on the figure then at least another $250+ for a custom head.

That was my plan all along after seeing Inigos Gump sculpt. Gump deserves the extra TLC in my opinion. So I'm not fussed at all on what this sculpt ended up looking like. I'm paying for everything else, which the rest looks fine to me. Just needs to be futz with.

That was my plan all along after seeing Inigos Gump sculpt. Gump deserves the extra TLC in my opinion. So I'm not fussed at all on what this sculpt ended up looking like. I'm paying for everything else, which the rest looks fine to me. Just needs to be futz with.

I am poor, and do not have that much money set aside to buy custom unpainted head sculpt and then pay another sum to professional artists to paint it afterward. That is the main reason I sticked to boxed figures because I cannot afford custom route.

These unreliable & unproven brands are getting on my nerve because I already preordered this figure a while ago, and now the final product is nowhere near what the promo pics were advertised.

Sculpt looks the same pretty much the shirt needs pulling down to show neck.
The jacket on the other hand is my gripe it looks baggy but until I've got this in hand myself I'm not gonna judge, I've learn pics and in hand it can look totally different. It's either the angle or shrinkage.

48407113_2031550390232822_9067451040244170752_n.jpg FB_IMG_1568482241581.jpg

Last edited:
I am poor, and do not have that much money set aside to buy custom unpainted head sculpt and then pay another sum to professional artists to paint it afterward. That is the main reason I sticked to boxed figures because I cannot afford custom route.

These unreliable & unproven brands are getting on my nerve because I already preordered this figure a while ago, and now the final product is nowhere near what the promo pics were advertised.

Sculpt looks the same pretty much the shirt needs pulling down to show neck.
The jacket on the other hand is my gripe it looks baggy but until I've got this in hand myself I'm not gonna judge, I've learn pics and in hand it can look totally different. It's either the angle or shrinkage.

View attachment 466323 View attachment 466324

Yeah I wouldnt write this one off just by the first unfutzed crappy cell phone pics that ended up online.

I've found a lot of releases end up looking pretty good once Ive gotten it in hand and gotten a chance to mess with and futz it properly.

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'll post thoughts if no one else has but I'm thinking it's going straight to ebay.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'll post thoughts if no one else has but I'm thinking it's going straight to ebay.

Please do post pics man defo think the shirt needs to be pulled down.... really need to see some better pics probably be the 1st to get theirs.

Suits still a bit too baggy but when sat down it looks good.
Here's what I mean about it being too big, someone has replaced the sculpt with jnix's

Screenshot_20190919-090840_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, not keeping this. Don't have many pictures to share as I don't want to handle it too much before I sell it but the sculpt for starters doesn't do it for me.
3c456568b07a6189c5817cb7ee23cf37.jpg
2bef6cc0200cc3ef17be56ffa650b77f.jpg
96486b492dfbea291c07a8a63176e872.jpg

Back