Disney/Pixar WALL-E & Ratatouille by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the Wall-E, it was very cute. The EVE however... I must say the sticks bothered me. I know there is no other way to attach the limbs and head but still it just rubbed me the wrong way.

I loved the Wall-E, it was very cute. The EVE however... I must say the sticks bothered me. I know there is no other way to attach the limbs and head but still it just rubbed me the wrong way.
I think if they go back and make them thicker and clear it shouldn't be too noticeable. The Deluxe toy of Eve I have is made this way and you can't even tell the rods are there.

The Wall-E stuff looks great although I'll probably only get a Wall-E by himself.

I will definitely be pre-ordering Wall-E as soon as that shows up! I might get EVE as well, not sure yet. Depends on the pricing.

WALL-E and EVE are available for Pre-Order at BBTS for $99 each. It's the first place I've seen them available, not a bad price but hopefully someone else will carry them for a bit cheaper. Ordered one of each, just in case.

Might get Wall-E... really great movie and it seems like this will be the best collectible out there.

Wall-E looks awesome! It would be cool if they had actually light-up features...... That would be the deal breaker for me. If they don't have actual lights, then I wont get these

*bump* :eek:

Did anyone order one of these maquettes? If so, did you receive anything yet?

I myself have pre-ordered Linguini long ago but I still havent seen anyone who has yet received one. It seems to take forever :monkey1

I did see pictures of the WALL-E piece...

Michael makes a Review on the Wall-E Maquette by Gentle Giant

toybox_082509_3.jpg

Thanks for the link. I cancelled my pre-order on Wall-e a while ago, mainly because the release took so long. I am disappointed that the maquette has stickers on it and I think the base could have been better (I would have preferred a earth-like base from the movie with debris or something or just plain black).

I do not regret cancelling this one, but it still is a nice figure.

Still haven't seen a Linguini maquette however... :tap

It's something I would consider getting but with Gentle Giant using stickers for the statues, it almost makes it no better than the Wall-E action figure I already have.

Back