Disney partnership replaces "First Look" in theaters/excl. content SW, IW, BP, more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Disney partnership replaces "First Look" in theaters/excl. content SW, IW, BP, mo

First preview began with the Gungans marching out of the fog, second preview was Padme saying "I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war." I consider those "Trailer 1" and "Trailer 2" but maybe that first one was technically a "teaser," who knows, lol.

You're probably right, was most likely just Trailer 1 and 2.

Re: Disney partnership replaces "First Look" in theaters/excl. content SW, IW, BP, mo

Got my ticket. I love promo junk esp. the metal popcorn buckets:cool:. Wonder if this will be the Hulk fist bucket tho I'd rather have the helmet. And also hoping for IW trailer or SDCC BP trailer that no-one leaked:monkey3

( tho a bunch of politicians got to see some select scenes from the film recently.
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/09/26/black-panther-exclusive-footage-congressional-black-conference/)

Even if IW or BP trailer 2 drops online, still will like seeing in IMAX.

Re the Disney deal preview stuff *shrug*. Guess I'd rather sit through movie behind-the-scenes stuff than ads for TV shows I won't watch. Don't go to that many movies in-theater anyway. Just sucks that theater movies force ads on a "trapped" audience:( (it's sort of like real-life original Blade Runner scenes or something - ads everywhere you go). I tune out for the most part.

Get my tickets weeks ago

So stoked for Thor esp. w. new TV spots - gonna be such a ride. Then down to the gritty Black Panther and mind-blowing Infinity War and some Star Wars in between.:rock

Just a great time to be a comic fan except for the wallet:horror. So feelin' charitable towards this new deal - like, whatever. Srsly could be a lot worse re having to sit through 20 minutes of green screen shots and actors talking about how great their fellow actor are, their costumes are, e.g. everything bein' just so GREAT.:lol

Only down side is I still miss Thor's hair:monkey3

Back