Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dinosauria: Euoploce****** maquette

this came out of nowhere lol, i got the other baby egg so this is a must buy for me.

In for 2! :yess:

<20 left, gogogogo!

havent seen such a fast sellout on sideshow for a long time...

Re: Dinosauria: Euoploce****** maquette

A good price, a nice looking statue, and a low es, so its a quick mover.

I grabbed 2, one of which I paid for with RP. Then I thought about it and ordered the second. $40 for 2 dinosaur statues? Rock on!

less than 10 remaining, i predict a lot of pissed off people who are preparing for sandy and didnt check their email today :)

This is just like the Tupuxuara. Good price and limited sold out quick and became really desirable.

I wonder if this is the last piece Jorge did for Sideshow that he had mentioned ?

Edit : This was my first purchase through Sideshow directly..anyone know when they charge ? After the order is placed or when it ships ? Any idea what U.S. shipping will be ? I have to put the funds in my account since I used a debit card is all.

Last edited:
This is just like the Tupuxuara. Good price and limited sold out quick and became really desirable.

I wonder if this is the last piece Jorge did for Sideshow that he had mentioned ?

Edit : This was my first purchase through Sideshow directly..anyone know when they charge ? After the order is placed or when it ships ? Any idea what U.S. shipping will be ? I have to put the funds in my account since I used a debit card is all.

man i have been looking for a tupuxuara for a long time, refuse to pay those ridiculous prices on ebay for a $99 statue...

there is no NRD for this piece, so you will be charged when they ship.

Looks like I missed out on this one. Is that really the last of them, or do they sometimes offer them again later?

man i have been looking for a tupuxuara for a long time, refuse to pay those ridiculous prices on ebay for a $99 statue...

there is no NRD for this piece, so you will be charged when they ship.

It's crazy how that one went up..and I'm sure this one will as well.

Well that will certainly help out..it will be tomorrow before I can get to the bank..I notice they only said November and not exactly when in November.

I hope you can get one Dan..maybe someone here bought two and will sell you one ?

One thing is for sure this gave a " shot in the arm " to the line I bet.

I think that's the point. At $40 each and an edition size of 200, I doubt SS makes a profit on this release. It's got to be an attempt to lure some more collectors into buying Dinosaur statues...

I think that's the point. At $40 each and an edition size of 200, I doubt SS makes a profit on this release. It's got to be an attempt to lure some more collectors into buying Dinosaur statues...

I don't think it's a lure? The line is doing pretty well in terms of sold out items. I do think they could lessen the price a bit on some of the maq/comiquette.

With this little guy, I think you're right in terms of SS making money, just because the eggs is so "points easy".

It's crazy how that one went up..and I'm sure this one will as well.
?

It's probably why some people in here ordered 2 of the egg.

I ordered one. Totally cute. It really is nice to see something that looks good, have an announced ES and be affordable. I really liked the Tupuxuara and missed that one, so this is a nice consolation. This came out of nowhere and it's nice to see the Dinosauria line still have some life. I thought Sideshow had given up on it.

I don't think it's a lure? The line is doing pretty well in terms of sold out items.

no the dinosauria line is on life support, i was pretty sure it's extinct but then ss released this egg.

Look at their recent releases - stegosaurus (an awesome piece by any standard) is sitting there unsold with only a 150 es. The apatosaurus that went on sale in 2010 still has the regular in stock and 15% off...

If they cant even move at such low es, i doubt sideshow will continue this line. In fact i am pretty sure stegosaurus is the last "big" release from dinosauria, will be very surprised if they release another $300+ dinosauria statue.

Back