DiD Major Konig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryEwok

Super Freak
Reaction score
konig4.jpg

konig3.jpg

konig1.jpg

konig2.jpg

Great figure.

Now thats a great looking figure all around, much better likeness then the Captain Miller IMO.

Got the figure today, and I can say that it really does look like Ed Harris in hand. Kinda how the Capt. Miller(s) figure had a better likeness of Tom Hanks.

Brent C

Got the Major this week. He is awesome. Loving DiD right now.

Yes. DiD has upped their game big time with these recent figures. If they can score exclusive rights to some other big movies and continue this quality I'm certain they'll step into the big arena with Hot Toys, Medicom, SS, Enterbay.

Yes. DiD has upped their game big time with these recent figures. If they can score exclusive rights to some other big movies and continue this quality I'm certain they'll step into the big arena with Hot Toys, Medicom, SS, Enterbay.

That would require them severely updating that dinosaur of a body they keep using. :lol

Yeah, the body is lacking... the major hindrance is in the lack of wrist rotation. You can't quite get the sniper rifle up to Konig's face, which is a shame considering he's a sniper...

Since Vasily comes with two complete outfits (Class A and sniper gear), I'll be looking for an improved body for the sniper outfit. Dress the static DiD body in the Class A's.

As usual your most likely right on the money preeny101. Hey I live on Delmarva too! Crisfield. Did you go to Ocean City this weekend with ever one else in the world?

I picked up both Konig and Vasilli about two weeks ago and I have to say they are both quite impressive. I never bought anything from DiD before and I was suprised at how much detail has been put into them. They both have real REAL clothing that you have to button up and a lot of real leather and metal parts. Quite impressive for what I paid for them (about $90 shipped each). Cant get this kinda quality with out going well over $100. But if your a fan of the movie or just want a Nazi and Russian sniper for your collection I would say pick these guys up before they go up in price.

I picked up both Konig and Vasilli about two weeks ago and I have to say they are both quite impressive. I never bought anything from DiD before and I was suprised at how much detail has been put into them. They both have real REAL clothing that you have to button up and a lot of real leather and metal parts. Quite impressive for what I paid for them (about $90 shipped each). Cant get this kinda quality with out going well over $100. But if your a fan of the movie or just want a Nazi and Russian sniper for your collection I would say pick these guys up before they go up in price.
:lecture:lecture:lecture
Erwin's boots are amazing.

Back