diamond select hoth han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hewitt

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone has modified there 1/4 scale diamond select Hoth Han. Would love to see some pics

Thanks

Yeah, I'm doing one. Sort of articulated PF. I'll have to pull it out for pics. Repainting the head is the problem.

I was thinking a while ago, about getting one of those DST 1/4 SW figures, & heavily modding it, (new body, padding, paint etc).

The old Ben was the one I had in mind.. but I lost interest. :lol

I've done a bit of work, will have to check how much. I seem to recall I had to pull the gunbelt apart completely and I made a visor. Last time I checked I had left the headsculpt face down and the cardboard it was on left a mark on his face.:slap:lol

Re: the body, I recall it wasn't great at all, but my focus was trying to bring it into 1/4 scale human-like proportions (which it isn't.) I think the legs were way long from memory.

Just to point out - this is not an easy figure to get to look right. You can't buy it and do a few tweaks and it looks great. It's quite wonky in multiple ways.

I made this two years ago but have the project to repaint head and change leather parts.

img_1114.jpg

I made this two years ago but have the project to repaint head and change leather parts.

View attachment 164550

That looks fantastic, great idea with the stand ! Only thing i've done so far was to shorten the body as it's to long. Really want to repaint the headsculpt,i think there's a great ford likeness in there under the factory paint

Absolutely, the likeness for Ford is very solid except the lack of details and skin texture of the sculpt. I am very curious to see the result of a repaint.

Good job, Matrix69, about the shortened job :rock
I expected to do the same process for my Darth Maul, who is, IMO, the best SW figure in quarter scale by Diamond select.

that looks good, how and where did you cut the figure to make it shorter

Back