DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so pumped for midnight release.
I hope I can get a collectors edition tonite at future shop with the steelbook.

MY PC is more then ready for this game all setting on ULTRA.

so pumped for midnight release.
I hope I can get a collectors edition tonite at future shop with the steelbook.

MY PC is more then ready for this game all setting on ULTRA.

How many years have you been waiting for this day?

:yess: got my copy and a strategy/game guide. Free poster too. Installing now, then on to reading the guide, before server play.

I do hope we don't have to have the dvd in the drive to play, even starting up the game, we shouldn't require the dvd after installation.

well with digital downloads now a days there is no reason to have a disc anymore so I would think there would be no need for a disc even if you bought a hard copy of the game.

15 mins to install 50% thus far. Already register this copy. Then just about 2 more hrs to play. Server better be ready or i ma gonna be a big cry babie! :monkey2

Yes, I own the Overthrown Ex. Displayed it for like 3 months then box it up due to lack of room. But I am starting to sell some of my lesser statue to make room.

I think they should extend the gameplay to have 5 max players instead of 4 now. So all character have a chance to show.

I don't think I'll ever sell or box the Diablo Overthrown..I think its arguably the most stunning masterpiece ever produced by sideshow..Can't wait to see what's next from the Blizzard Diablo 3 license

Interesting, you can't play offline at all. Maybe I have to logon to even play offline. What happen to those who like to play without internet connection? I don't see an option for that atm.

Back