dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how some people ask "what would you do if you won the lottery?" and then they talk about the stuff they would buy?

I want one of everything in your collection. I'm just going to hire someone to inventory your stuff and then go out and buy one of everything. Including the acrylic cases.

You know how some people ask "what would you do if you won the lottery?" and then they talk about the stuff they would buy?

I want one of everything in your collection. I'm just going to hire someone to inventory your stuff and then go out and buy one of everything. Including the acrylic cases.

Thanks Kamandi !

dsci0046fc.jpg

Wow, dex, that is pure class! Looks incredible. Love the textured stands.

You won't find a finer display :clap :clap :clap

dexter....

you have so many of my grails...instead of me hunting them all down over a couple years, I should just come after you! :rotfl

Awesome, Awesome display! Really impressive...Congrats

your going to need a bigger flat soon!

As always pure awesome sauce ....... Keep them coming I'm living vicariously through you.

:rotfl,thanks guys!!!

Today i had pick up the GG Ponda Baba statue from customs!

dsci0026h.jpg

dsci0025j.jpg

It is a fantastic serial from GG,i hope some more characters are coming!

Great to see the updates mate!

As always... I'm in awe of your room, sir.

BTW: that Empire corner is looking pretty full dude... even gone the double stack with the helmet and Snowspeeder? :)

Great to see the updates mate!

As always... I'm in awe of your room, sir.

BTW: that Empire corner is looking pretty full dude... even gone the double stack with the helmet and Snowspeeder? :)

Thanks,and no,everything is on the same place as before (behind the left IKEA cabinet).
You are right,not only the ESB corner is full,my complete room have the same problem :horror.But at the last time i'am plan to present also some stuff in my office (pics coming later).

I hope next week i can show some pics of the Dewback scene.

At the moment,this is the presentation (and also later),but i don't like the top of the IKEA cabinets,and a better construction is now in work:

dsci0018n.jpg

Last edited:
Back