dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished my TaunTaun project:

160111tauntaunfertig018.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig004.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig038.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig037.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig036.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig032.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig031.jpg

160111tauntaunfertig030.jpg

I had to sign up just to tell you what an amazing collection you have and extremely well displayed as well. I check back week afater week for updates on new projects and displays. I wish I could have gotten my hands on a MF or X-Wing!

Beautiful work on your TaunTaun!

cheers!

I had to sign up just to tell you what an amazing collection you have and extremely well displayed as well. I check back week afater week for updates on new projects and displays. I wish I could have gotten my hands on a MF or X-Wing!

Beautiful work on your TaunTaun!

cheers!

Thank you very much Klwl :wave.

The history of my custom TaunTaun work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9hEKOBslo

thanks for looking!!

I'm a fan of your collection and how you put your collectibles in value. I love the podium and especially that of Jabba. Very nice presentation, congratulations.

dexter might I inquire as to what your enclosures are all made of? Are they glass or plexi they are beautiful!

DJ................that taun taun belongs in a museum.........beautiful. well i guess you dont have to move it very far............i think you have that covered. AWESOME displays & display room itself.............:clap

Back