dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sie haben ein spitze Kollection! Fantastiche!!!

(Practicing my German, please let me know if I made a mistake.)

This sort of thing is what I aspire to for my collection, I love the work you've put into it. Everything is clean and neat and classy looking. Too many collections just look messy and cluttered. I hope to have a room like this one day!

Sie haben ein spitze Kollection! Fantastiche!!!

(Practicing my German, please let me know if I made a mistake.)

This sort of thing is what I aspire to for my collection, I love the work you've put into it. Everything is clean and neat and classy looking. Too many collections just look messy and cluttered. I hope to have a room like this one day!

Thank you very much everyone!!!

And yes,i can understand your german,but i would not correct you as my english is also not perfect :D.

i love you jabba shelf. may i ask how you did it and where ou got the thing with the ring in its mouth.
some friends and i had the idea to make a bed frame that is jabbas throne and something like that would be a good place to start

i love you jabba shelf. may i ask how you did it and where ou got the thing with the ring in its mouth.
some friends and i had the idea to make a bed frame that is jabbas throne and something like that would be a good place to start

At first,thanks.The material of the head is Styrodur,and he get a finish with Joint Filler for FERMACELL boards (i put it all over the head).

https://img15.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsci0023o.jpg

And the ring is a air hose.Hope this help you out.

The X-Wing arrived :chew:

dsci0045k.jpg

dsci0048d.jpg

dsci0049l.jpg

....and now the next step ;-):

dsci0001vcq.jpg

thanks for looking!!!

Those death star panels look great, and has been said before one of the things that lets down the Efx xwing is the base

Having seen your previous attempts Im looking forward to seeing what you do with this !

Nice collections you got there. Impressive set up. I wish I could have that kind of rooms & collections.

The first steps for my Sideshow Han and Luke presentation,all what i need is a little rotary disc for each figure (also great for GG busts),a metall plate in cross section dimensions as the Sideshow base(painted black),and some other stuff,what i present when i finished the complete display ;-):

dsci0001o.jpg

dsci0002n.jpg

dsci0003j.jpg

dsci0004v.jpg

dsci0005f.jpg

dsci0006q.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Once more a fantastic display for your new stuff.
(Unbedingt auch den Jungs von lichtgeschwindigkeit zeigen :monkey5!)

Back