Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was not the ending I wanted. . . nor was it a fitting ending.

Just not good at all.

No it wasn't fitting at all! Dexter was selfish. A lot of people have suffered in one way or another because of him and Doakes even took the blame and got his name forever tarnished, but Deb's death wasn't enough for him to give up his little charade.

I'm honestly finding it hard to like the Dexter character now.

They're trying to find meaning in something meaningless.

Not one single story had purpose. Saxon had no purpose. Deb had no purpose. Vogel had no purpose. Masuka's daughter certainly had no ****ing purpose.

Watch the first season of Dexter. Try and guess where it would end up. Now watch this season of Dexter. Can you accept it's fate?

The answer is no. Because if you said yes, then drive into a hurricane.

Some people are saying the entire series is a day dream of some crazy Lumberjack?

that nothing is really real and all 8 seasons are the crazy thoughts of some crazy Lumberjack???

:lol

I'm pretending the finale, scratch that, the entire last season was a daydream. lol

well it's like he knew he was bad and bad things happened to those he cared about, he cared about Hannah and his son, so he let them go.

But he also cared about living, He always said it, in earlier seasons, he loved life.

He cared enough to leave Hannah, but he also cared enough about himself to keep on going, even though it is an empty existence.

I wasn't trying to be funny with this one. This is exactly how I felt.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hCdiTwjEB_U[/ame]

I can't believe how retarded that "ending" was. He steals Deb for what reason? To toss her away like garbage? And all the **** he did for Hannah just so he fake kills himself? And that storm """""special""""" effect looking so cheesy. He's right outside the storm and there isn't a hint of choppy seas.

And how does he go from a serial killer to a lumberjack in who ****ing knows ville?

Don't even get me started with the Terri Shiavo Deb. They completely ****ed that character up this season.

Last edited:
Wow that was pretty ridiculous. What a dumb way to end the show. :cuckoo:

Also an observation-Did anyone notice tonight...
Dexter grew a beard and lives in a cabin
Walter White grew a beard and lives in a cabin. :huh :lol

Edit: an alternate ending the former producer would have pitched:
https://android.eonline.com/article?id=461558

While I don't want Dexter killed off, I think this ending would provide a better fit than what was delivered.

deb is fish food......gross.....:monkey4

way to go dexter.............:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I can't believe how retarded that "ending" was. He steals Deb for what reason? To toss her away like garbage? And all the **** he did for Hannah just so he fake kills himself? And that storm """""special""""" effect looking so cheesy. He's right outside the storm and there isn't a hint of choppy seas.

And how does he go from a serial killer to a lumberjack in who ****ing knows ville?

Don't even get me started with the Terri Shiavo Deb. They completely ****ed that character up this season.

You could have had sharks flying from the storm and maybe he meets up with Wolverine and Sabretooth while being a lumberjack in Canada. I was freakin hoping the last scene was in Quantico VA with Clarice Starling taking the case looking at a photo of Morgan next to lecter....just a thought oh well can't have it all

Last edited:
You could have had sharks flying from the storm and maybe he meets up with Wolverine and Sabretooth. I was freakin hoping the last scene was in Quantico VA with Clarice Starling taking the case looking at a photo of Morgan next to lecter....just a thought oh well can't have it all

3IcZfe2.gif

CP would've been really upset if the lumberjack scene took place in Gravity Falls with him talking to Little Dipper and Mabel

Ever since the Sopranos ending(and others) nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to finales

For a second I thought for an ending maybe that dexters son lying on Hannah's blood was going to be found by a cop just like young dext was in season one. Full circle thing. Again one of those things that came across my head

I stopped watching during season 5. I just lost interest but I am tempted to watch the finale on re-run just to see how it ended.

Back