Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember any Friday the 13th where Jason started feeling homesick for his mommy.

Dexter needs to get in touch with his inner psycho.

:exactly: I miss when he had no love life and just wanted to kill people :lol but in all honesty I think next season needs to be the last. I just can't see them dragging this story out any longer with out just falling flat on their faces. Don't get me wrong Dexter will always be a favorite show of mine and I would hate to see it go, but I would hate for it to just become a joke. Breaking Bad is doing it right. Not one bad season and they aren't dragging the story out like most tv shows do.

I don't remember any Friday the 13th where Jason started feeling homesick for his mommy.

Dexter needs to get in touch with his inner psycho.

I'm enjoying this season, but you do have a point, its almost like they're changing his basic mechanics this season.

I stuck it out with Weeds until the miserable end because I'd bang Mary Louise Parker like a screen door.

I don't feel that way about Mulder.

denise-bryson-20071128001847791-000.jpg

If there's one thing Dexter knows how to clean, its blood. Not sure why everyones calling him an idiot for letting blood leak all over his boat. He has a kit in his car for that.

I still think Dexter's emotions are more about what he wants than genuine adult emotions. He likes and wants Hannah. That's his current need. I don't think he loves her, but he doesn't understand love enough to realize it. His complete inability to understand what Deb confessed to him, to connect with her (of all people) at her most emotionally vulnerable moment, confirms for me that he is not plugged into humanity, and his Oprah moments are lies he tells himself and others.

I agree.

This is pretty much the M.O. for Dexter's growth. He learns from all of these characters and grows in a different direction but always becoming "more human" in one way or another. Debra on the other hand, does not grow. Her feelings for Dexter are just another case of her ending up wanting the wrong guy.

Okay, so now he's dropped all pretense to code, he's a regular killer now. Kinda feels like the beginning of the final season 3 episodes in advance. Couldn't care the slightest about Quinn, but Batista better not get wrapped up in his situation.

From now on I am solidly behind Dex getting his ass handed to him by the authorities. Time to pay up buddy.

Dexter's realization. Holy ****. Someone wrote that. Some actually wrote that somewhere, and turned it in.

I can't get over that.

Ukrainian! Same thing I guess they all look alike.
just like americans and brits! :exactly:
I think there was more romantic chemistry between Isaak & Dexter than there was between Jamie & Dexter.
word. i think they are in some ways trying to do the buffy thing, where they mix in everything they could think of and then turn it upside down on its head. a dexter-isaak-hannah love triangle, with deb as his reliable dropback. james as a revenant cop to finally do him in, tom and maria making up (and out), quinn becoming partners with vince and in the end everybody celebrating at angel's place, only to become victims of the arsonist who then in turn inadvertently gets run over by jamie in her car, who wanted to pick up the kids.

season eight would focus on fan reactions and comments from dexter's victims ... from the twilight zone!

I agree.

This is pretty much the M.O. for Dexter's growth. He learns from all of these characters and grows in a different direction but always becoming "more human" in one way or another. Debra on the other hand, does not grow. Her feelings for Dexter are just another case of her ending up wanting the wrong guy.

:exactly: :wave

Now that the code is gone, is anyone really safe from Dexter?

Right now I don't even think Deb is safe anymore. She's trying to bring down Hannah, Dex has done so much to protect her thus far, is he just going to let Deb destroy her now?

I loved this episode because it actually felt like a Dexter episode. Specially the ending when he killed the dad. That was really good, talking to his father about the dark passenger, investigating the clues on the arsonist investigator. Finally a good Dexter episode.

I just did a marathon watchin dexter season 7 eps 1 to 10 yesterday :lol

Was it ever explained what poison Hannah used on Sal Price, since it was untraceable?

Back