Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see, That's what Im saying, if he had the kill outfit with the black gloves, maybe 1 trash bag on the side, i would instantly recognize it,
I still like it a lot,

That is the sort of thing he would be doing at work at Miami metro, dressing him in the kill suit would make no sense, his blood splatter gear would be more appropriate to this scene, but I think dexter is more recognizable in his casual daytime clothing then he would be be in that get-up so I believe the artist made the right choice.

Last edited:
LOL. I saw this thread bumped and was hoping for some new news or something.

I want a shirt with Dexter and Doakes fighting, now that would be epic. Maybe a cool animated style image of Dexter with the throat grab on Doakes. :pray:

That is the sort of thing he would be doing at work at Miami metro, dressing him in the kill suit would make no sense, his blood splatter gear would be more appropriate to this scene, but I think dexter is more recognizable in his casual daytime clothing then he would be be in that get-up so I believe the artist made the right choice.

I guess, I still dont think is that clever :dunno

and is just a shirt, it doesn't need to make sense lol

yNsUM.jpg

I found it on Deviantart, I dont remember who made it, it was on the google picture results

he was playing Ulysses Simpson Grant in "To Appomattox"

but someone was saying on IMDB that he had to drop this project because of a schedule conflict with Dexter or something,
It is still appears in IMDB that he will play Grant, so I dont know

It's really weird how his beard is such a different color than the hair on top of his head.

Honestly, he's just a weird looking dude when you get right down to it. He looks like he's had work done, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't, just a weird looking hombre.

Well I guess I understand more clearly now how they are able to keep their working relationship functioning.

It's really weird how his beard is such a different color than the hair on top of his head.

Honestly, he's just a weird looking dude when you get right down to it. He looks like he's had work done, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't, just a weird looking hombre.

I have brown hair and a ginger beard. Alot of my friends do too. It's annoying.

Back