• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devlinboy's For Sale Thread. Random Halo, DC, Marvel, Transformers, etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to be posting a bunch of stuff here before i head to ebay. feel free to make offers on anything.

First up is a HUGE McFarlane Halo action figure lot. Maybe not the biggest ever, but pretty damn big

It includes 66 loose figures including exclusives and weapons. please see pics. Also included are some sealed exclusives and regular figures, plus a sealed hunter. There are 2 hellspawns and one loose hunter also. Pics speak for themselves! the only damaged figure is the clear exclusive one. It just spontaneously combusted. I am taking offers on this, i have no clue what it is worth. I am tempted to list on ebay just to see what happens.

009 (800x600).jpg

010 (800x600).jpg

011 (800x600).jpg

012 (800x600).jpg

013 (800x600).jpg

015 (800x600).jpg

016 (800x600).jpg

Sideshow Star Wars 1/6th

212th Utapau Clone Trooper 160 shipped never opened sold

Imperial Shock Trooper 160 shipped...never opened sold

IMG_0631 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow Star Wars 1/6th lot: SOLD

Please see pics. These have been on display. I have all of the original boxes as well. These may or may not be missing some pieces, such as the stands and maybe a weapon or two. I know the Shocktroopers left hand keeps falling off for some reason. I think i am missing one of Praji's blasters. The lieutenant was slightly customized when i bought it, but i dont remember details. I think the trigger finger hand was messed around with or something like that. either way..sold as is. and would prefer to sell as a lot. $420 shipped OBO.

I found 2 blasters and a rifle. i will include them with this lot

IMG_0632 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0634 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0633 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow Freddy Vs Jason
Springwood Slasher
This is in original box but was on display years ago. No stand included. Also, he has a scuff on his forehead from the hat. One of the claws on the glove broke off but is included in case you want to fix. $40 shipped OBO sold as is
Sorry for upside down pic!!

IMG_0643 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0644 (800x600).jpg

Star Wars Villains Might Mugg Lot

Please see pic. $50 shipped OBO

IMG_0638 (800x600).jpg

Hot Toys T-600 Terminator Salvation SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think this was ever on display. When i opened to look at the figure the tape was still on the plastic inserts. However, it looks like one of the thumbs came off and was floating around in the package. It is included. $90 shipped

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0646 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0645 (800x600).jpg

Sideshow Creature for the Black Lagoon SSE Dio. #75 if 100. Mint, only opened for inspection. Comes shipped in original box plus brown shipper.

$350 shipped OBO

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
bump...any offers will be considered. Just trying to clear out some display space

price drop on t-600 and lot of SS 1/6th SW figs. still taking offers!

Sideshow the Dead Security Guard. subj 05 Sdcc Exclusive $150 shipped

MIB. Includes brown shipper. Never displayed

$_1.JPG

BUMP..Subject 05, Creature Dio, Halo figs are now up on ebay as well.

clone/storm troopers sold. The only ones left are the lieutenant and 501st vaders fist. Not sure if i am going to sell them or not. But make an offer if curious. They are complete.

Back