Detolfs back in stock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Detolf Discontinued

Yeah i have 5 god damn Jokers on 1 shelf .

4 T-800 Ahhhhnulds on 1 shelf

Its Freakin crowded in my 3 Detolfs - 37 figures

and then this one was his response to me asking about the other rep stating that the Detolf was discontinued.

Hello Jami,

Unfortunately, IKEA Customer Care initially received discrepant information regarding the future status of the DETOLF product range, which resulted in replies such as the one you provide. Our apologies, but we can now assure you that the DETOLF glass-door cabinets remain current in our lines and simply await restocking from our manufacturing partners.

You should have received my latest reply to your previous message already, but in any case, should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact IKEA once again.

Best Regards,
Richard
IKEA Customer Care Center

Thank you sooooo much for posting this. :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Somehow missed this email (which was received 3 days ago) in my Inbox:

Hello ______,

Thanks for contacting IKEA.

The DETOLF product range is not being discontinued. Unfortunately,
discrepant information was initially provided internally at IKEA
regarding this product's future availability, which resulted in our
incorrect response.

The 101-192-06 DETOLF glass-door cabinet in black-brown is now
tentatively expected to restock at IKEA ___________ [my local IKEA] during the week of
August 15-21st; however, please be advised that all estimates of
availability are not absolute guarantees, as unanticipated
circumstances could impact this scenario.

We appreciate your interest in IKEA and your patience.

Best Regards,
_______
IKEA Customer Care Center

:rock

It just so happens that I'm gonna be in the area on August 19th and 20th, so no extra 4 hour trip! :yess:

This is the best possible news. :thud:

I was at Ikea today in College Park, MD (crabcakes yum!) and the Detolfs on the floor display had the temporarily oversold label on them not the Last chance! label I saw on a lot of other things. They were clearly doing a big reset for the new catalog that will be out in the first week of August so if the Detolfs were goners I think they would have been moved out of the way by now to make room for all the new stuff.

So between what I saw and the company email I think it is safe to say crisis averted!

Maybe they are improving the Detolfs to have adjustable shelves? That would be awesome. I know wishful thinking.

The stock on the Detolfs have been lacking here in the Bay Area. Had to wait 3 months for the 2 IKEAs here to restock.

Are you serious. Noooooooooooooooo I was gonna go this saturday to get one. I just checked the site and they are out of stock in my area too. Dman i cant believe this:monkey2

Checked online yesterday and saw that my Ikea in Connecticut had one in stock. went there and could not find it. Clerk said that someone bought it, but then I aasked why does it stillay one in stock? Checked today and it still says one in stock. Maddening!

Yeah i have 5 god damn Jokers on 1 shelf .

4 T-800 Ahhhhnulds on 1 shelf

Its Freakin crowded in my 3 Detolfs - 37 figures

I know how you feel, I got 3 Detolfs with 40+ figures, I have 7 figures for the Terminator line on 1 shelf :monkey2

Time to expand, I'll put one in the bathroom if I have to :lol

Thank goodness it's not discontinued. I was beginning to wonder if my empty aquarium could be turned upside down as a makeshift display. Hahaha. Now... If someone could edit/change the topic's title.

Thank goodness it's not discontinued. I was beginning to wonder if my empty aquarium could be turned upside down as a makeshift display. Hahaha. Now... If someone could edit/change the topic's title.

I was gonna wait until they got back in stock...

But, I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Don't know what's happening in the US with them :dunno: But I bought one a few weeks ago here in the UK and I'm going to buy another soon, Plenty at their UK web site, Although shipping cost £10 less than the actual unit !
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10011055#/10119206/

Where I live it cost $250 to ship a $65 cabinet. :lol :slap

Re: Detolf soon to be in stock again!

I had six already , I think I will buy more besta since I collect bigger statues....

Re: Detolf soon to be in stock again!

Two months ago I contacted the Ikea near me in CT and asked them them to contact me when they get the Detolf's back in stock. Just got a call and was told that the Detolfs should be back in stock this November.

Back