DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the body broken and you’re looking for a replacement like this?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353833913931
Or you want a different body for range-of-motion?
I saw that listing on eBay as well but I'm looking for a different route since I want to build an another Ichigo but people selling they used body for way too much almost not even worth it to stick with GT body

The best alternative is GT Sephiroth's body because they used the same body for both figures.

Try and see if you still could find additional Sephiroth bodies around the web, GT did offer that as an option for a bit.
Unfortunately I tried it before it seems to be hard to find, I ordered thru couple website they either cancel it because of no stock or on AliExpress they just send me a piece of junk product that not even the figure

Unfortunately I tried it before it seems to be hard to find, I ordered thru couple website they either cancel it because of no stock or on AliExpress they just send me a piece of junk product that not even the figure
Understandable, I did a search on Taobao and only saw one shop selling at around the same price on Ebay.

If so, you might want to consider Jiaou Doll body which matches with Sephiroth. @Khaos did something similar for his Sephiroth hibernation kitbash.

Understandable, I did a search on Taobao and only saw one shop selling at around the same price on Ebay.

If so, you might want to consider Jiaou Doll body which matches with Sephiroth. @Khaos did something similar for his Sephiroth hibernation kitbash.
what is the price right now on evilbay?

Edit :

I check the prices and I think its still very affordable for a gametoys figure , if you didn't preorder this is a good time to get any of them , later it's gonna be really expensive

Last edited:

Edit :

I check the prices and I think its still very affordable for a gametoys figure , if you didn't preorder this is a good time to get any of them , later it's gonna be really expensive
To be honest I think the best bet will be Ssrtoyz
If someone needed the duo because even though they raised that price from 499.99 to 650, and the shipping was free, I see listings on a single figure for around 500+ on evilbay,

They only have 3 left in stock, ofcourse the legitimacy is something I will report on when if get mine but the tracking has it supposedly coming this weekend so I'll report on it when it comes in that way anyone who is on the fence and needs one still can hopefully get it from there

If someone needed the duo because even though they raised that price from 499.99 to 650, and the shipping was free, I see listings on a single figure for around 500+ on evilbay,

They only have 3 left in stock, ofcourse the legitimacy is something I will report on when if get mine but the tracking has it supposedly coming this weekend so I'll report on it when it comes in that way anyone who is on the fence and needs one still can hopefully get it from there
for Light some resellers are asking $400 + shipping

but $500 and $600 will be the next step

I got my duo (UP version) from Taobao via Superbuy for $590, but I have to pay shipping. It was, to me, the last option but I took it! Then, thankfully an UP version of the Kira body opened up on Giantoy so I bought it to complete the set 🥹 the FOMO was killing me so I killed my wallet instead 🤣

Edit :

We are talking about Sephiroth's spare body which was sold alongside with Sephiroth main release. It's been out of production and the prices have steadily increased since.

Death Note figures are still available on most places but mostly the jointed versions.

I got my duo (UP version) from Taobao via Superbuy for $590, but I have to pay shipping. It was, to me, the last option but I took it! Then, thankfully an UP version of the Kira body opened up on Giantoy so I bought it to complete the set 🥹 the FOMO was killing me so I killed my wallet instead 🤣
Oh man, you really paid through the teeth from these blood thirsty third party forwarders.

Oh man, you really paid through the teeth from these blood thirsty third party forwarders.
It was the cheapest option available, but still expensive regardless :monkey2 Teaches me not to PO, but it's tough when the in hand photos make the figures look better than the promo pics. (In the case of L. Light kinda downgraded but that's fine 🤣)

Edit* Has anyone confirmed if the skin tones are comparable between L and Light for the seamless bodies? Or is there a noticeable skin tone difference. Id assume L is more pale which is accurate but just checking
I honestly don't think its that bad - seeing as the price will likely end up going up and apparently its one batch which is wild, i do really hope they do at LEAST Ryuk and Mikasa... A Near figure would be something id like too but im not getting my hopes up for it to go that deep lol

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed if the skin tones

I honestly don't think its that bad - seeing as the price will likely end up going up and apparently its one batch which is wild, i do really hope they do at LEAST Ryuk and Mikasa... A Near figure would be something id like too but im not getting my hopes up for it to go that deep lol
Yeah, I don't think it's that bad for the UP versions. I almost took over a PO for someone from Kit and it would have been $300 USD alone for L... and I got both for $591... difference is I have to pay shipping myself, but that's fine. Not a huge loss compared to a few months from now when people find out these exist and they're already $1000 on ebay, just like what happened with Medicom lol.

Hey, what was your first question about? Skin tones?

Ryuk would be crazy but more than anything I want Misa in her black outfit :monkey1

misa3.jpg
misa4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think it's that bad for the UP versions. I almost took over a PO for someone from Kit and it would have been $300 USD alone for L... and I got both for $591... difference is I have to pay shipping myself, but that's fine. Not a huge loss compared to a few months from now when people find out these exist and they're already $1000 on ebay, just like what happened with Medicom lol.

Hey, what was your first question about? Skin tones?

Ryuk would be crazy but more than anything I want Misa in her black outfit :monkey1

View attachment 702480View attachment 702481
Oops I was trying to ask if the seamless body skin tones where comparable, I was thinking of trying to get the Upgraded Kira body and use it for L possibly and just switch out the legs.

And yeah Medicom is...they're nice some of them but for how fragile they are i just wouldn't take them out the box, I had the Edward from FMA and he was broken right out the box lol never again, now if the figures are actually solid I don't mind paying the price, but I try to at least throw a deposit down if Im interested juuuust Incase, I was just late asf for this set lol couldn't miss out

Lol never mind I just looked back at a YouTube video and the skin tones are very different between the bodies which I kind of expected, all good I'll get creative with my posing and see what I can do to modify some articulation

Oops I was trying to ask if the seamless body skin tones where comparable, I was thinking of trying to get the Upgraded Kira body and use it for L possibly and just switch out the legs.

And yeah Medicom is...they're nice some of them but for how fragile they are i just wouldn't take them out the box, I had the Edward from FMA and he was broken right out the box lol never again, now if the figures are actually solid I don't mind paying the price, but I try to at least throw a deposit down if Im interested juuuust Incase, I was just late asf for this set lol couldn't miss out
I think/hope they are, because of this picture:
kira.jpg

It's the Kira body, with knee/feet swapout with L. Seems to be a similar same skin tone as well. I'm not sure if the heights are the same, though. I'm waiting for @BrooklynWolf X 's review to find out :lol
Ah - I saw your new comment. I'm gonna check that video as well. Well, hopefully the match isn't too noticeable because I wanted to pose my Kira like that :lol

I also have Medicom Edward, actually he's my last Medicom remaining. I had the whole FMA set once upon a time (Had to get Roy from Yahoo auctions japan, it was a struggle) and my Edward actually broke as well. So I got the FMAB Edward and headswapped him (prefer the original look). He's held up great for years, I guess they increased quality a little bit.

Back