• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deal: Predator lot (Original Wolf, P1, SSX BD P2 and P2 Elder) $700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Take all for $700 shipped. That's less than $200 a piece.

Wolf is the original release. I'm also including a set of open mandibles, since I replaced the original head with the Cleaner Kit head.

Predator 1 is the regular release.

Battle Damaged Predator 2 is the Sideshow exclusive release with the extra battle damaged mask.

Elder Predator 2 is complete, but in pieces as I was planning to put him on a new body and make him a bit more screen accurate. All the pieces are there. You just have to put him back together. I did, however, replace the original armour with a set of Predator 1 armour.

I don't have pics on this computer, but if they're absolutely needed I will provide some later. All figures include all the accessories they should. The $700 shipped price is for the continental US for the complete figures only. I have the boxes, and if you want them you will have to pay extra shipping, since the old boxes are huge. I will not disassemble these figures for shipping even if you want the original boxes. I would prefer to ship to the US only, but if you're an international buyer I'm not opposed to shipping abroad, but just know I will expect you to pay all extra shipping costs.

Back