Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore Deadpool tips?? Thinking of getting 2x MP5s as his weapons but which swords are you guys using?

Also, which body is best with the Greydeath suit? Advanced TT or Narrow TT?

Depends on the head your going to use. I really like the Advanced TT with Greydeath Suit

Just got the suit today. Question, any tips on getting the outfit to go onto the body? I dont want to overstretch or rip the material. The pants are pretty straight forward, just worried about the top. I thought it came with a zipper on the back but it does not.

I just got a Deadpool sculpt to use with my custom, but I can't get to paint the head right. I got some acrylics paint and made the eyes pretty good, but just can't paint the rest of the head red.
My problem is that the paint either don't stick or that it gets uneven.
This is what I got so far:
IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Helps to re primer it. It was primered when you first got it. I spray paint the ones I make with red and then coat it with Testers red to make it stronger.

Why is there no love for DP? Here are my 3 work in progress DPs. The busts are at half scale and will have the silver squares with leather straps and katanas behind him. The paint is half done as I couldnt resist last night not doing anything to it. The HT DP is a wolverine body with the greydeath suit. It too will have the harness and small squares and painted gloves. Im waiting for the boots to show up from Asian.

Today
deadpools.jpg

Last week
deadpoolbust-1.jpg

About a month ago
Deadpoolbust.jpg

About 2 months ago
deadpoolcomp.jpg

LoL ok. Then change the title to:

"The only 3 things ever made with Marvels name behind it Deadpool Thread Bowen, kotobuyakiavhksh, and Marvel Legends!"

Back