Deadpool Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I want build my most favourite Merc with mouth. And I find this suit

mc0229_2.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mc0229-R...2129?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337c8ff871

And I want add somehow black addition, but don't know how. Only have few ideas:
1) Paint - with what, how (I want it really sharp), how to made it really black and not only red-black
2) Glue black elastic fabric on it, but which glue will be best? I still want it elastic and I really don't want concentrate places with hard glue...
3) sew it to it - which I know how, but it is hardest way for me!

Or do you better opinion?

And I really don't want to hear to contact Tony :lol I know his suits are the best, but I want make it by myself and little more cheaper.

Thank you for any opinions.

You can mask it off and airbrush it using createx air brush paint. Youll get good lines and the black they sell is really good at covering.

Sorry mate. Can't speak for any of those. I know createx because I have used it. I would get one and a scrap of fabric and give it a test.

You can use a fabric pen in the color black. Thats what I did on my Deadpool. It's like one of these:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Fine-Permanent-Fabric-Marking-Black/dp/B000YQIXC2[/ame]

Buy iron on paper for a dark blackground.
Print the pattern in black on it. Print it, cut it out and iron it on.
It becomes a vinyl like layer:

691676205e796ed06e8ec2f3710f15f8_zpse1b4473a.jpg

Sew it together:
E02E81E1-E090-4871-848B-A0DB8D8C2F24-606-0000004FCFDE42DF_zps1e5d11d4.jpg

Johan

Buy iron on paper for a dark blackground.
Print the pattern in black on it. Print it, cut it out and iron it on.
It becomes a vinyl like layer:

Sew it together:
E02E81E1-E090-4871-848B-A0DB8D8C2F24-606-0000004FCFDE42DF_zps1e5d11d4.jpg

Johan

Johan,

That looks GREAT! Great template too, smart way of eliminating the shoulder seams! You don't happen to have a PDF of the dims do you?
I have access to a direct to garment printer that I was planning on printing on, but that iron on looks great.

I just thought if it, it would be great if there was a collection of templates for people. I will have to collect all of mine and start a database of them!

Back