Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you for updating the pics. I have seen the photobucket message white a bit.

Awesome pics !!! he looks pretty good

Better pic of the 3 together.

ioj9qh.jpg

The base looks matchin with Spidey. One serious Cable and one super goofy Deadpool haha

Anyone else notice the extra detail of the sculpts underneath the balloon explosion? This is **** ass the best piece I have seen SS produce in a very long time. Those who say that the details have been lost to production are clearly trying to convince a non truth so they can feel better about not getting it... I get it, you can't afford it. If it weren't for the fact this is a present, I would be in the same boat. Yay for me. Not bragging either. This is my first SS piece in a very long time. LOL I have gotten maybe two pieces from them in the last 3 years. Amazing because I used to average 10-15 pieces per year for many years. Space and priorities have since changed that. :horror

Hey I can't afford the Thanos PF and I love it. But I can't justify the price. Which is fine... this piece is a wee bit high. I remember getting pieces like this for less than 500 bones. But then again, maybe not. None of them had this kind of detail or stuff going on that this Deadpool has going for it. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Now where the heck to put it? :panic:

P.S. Thanks for posting the pictures Mamba.

Yeah, this is looking fantastic from the photos. I don’t share the opinion that it lacks in detail (the mouth :rotfl ), rather the opposite. Paint job looks quite spot on for the character, and they seem to have nailed all the other details. This piece IS Deadpool. My only small concern now is for the future, I hope they have thought about leaning issues over time.

I'm actually more impressed on the base. So much details and work put into it. I cancelled mine early this year because of too many POs and somehow regret tries to set in :slap

Can anyone who has this look at where the blade meets the top of the guard on the sword. I noticed mine has a very small gap like it wasn't pushed in all the way. Doesn't change anything and I have no concern of it falling out or whatever but it kinda bothered me. Plus near the grenade on one side there is a weird mark almost like a weld burn. Again, can't see it unless you get close and shine a light on it directly. Not sure what sideshow would even do if I emailed them about it.

Just got mine in and love it, only problem is my base wobbles from side to side.
Can only get 3 of the 4 pads to touch at a time.
Just added a rubber pad to one of the feetvthat wouldn't touch to even it out.
Should I contact sideshow or is this a pretty common problem with statues?

Just got mine in and love it, only problem is my base wobbles from side to side.
Can only get 3 of the 4 pads to touch at a time.
Just added a rubber pad to one of the feetvthat wouldn't touch to even it out.
Should I contact sideshow or is this a pretty common problem with statues?

Mine does the same thing among other issues.

What other issues?
Mine seems fine besides the base, curious in case I missed something also on the statue

OH... EM..... GEE! THIS IS THE BEST PIECE SIDESHOW HAS COME OUT WITH IN A LONG TIME! End valley girl freak out... eh maybe, errr doubtful, okay... probably not! I have owned some amazing SideShow and Hot Toys pieces. Starting with some 1:1 scale busts, the HT DeLorean and the original Hulk PF. I also have the original Thor, Venom, and Captain America PFs... some nice owns right there... and this piece definitely stands out as one of SideShow's finest!

Damn I am inthralled by this beauty of a beast. The abundance of detail and level of work that was done. While it is quarter scale in size or maybe a tad smaller, the actual size it takes up is enormous with the stretched out arm with sword in hand and the rocket with trail, and of course the gun firing off a bullet or the selfie stick for those exclusive owners. The base is enormous on this thing and its sheer visuals will stun you. Probably the sweet spot of the entire thing. Downside to this, I have no idea where to put it now. lol

The blade of the sword is made of metal and all those so-called details that these goofs say are lost, well, let's put it this way... people love talking ****. They are all there and more. I say more because there are some things that don't show up in the pics or videos that show up in person.

Is it worth 700 USD? It's starting to look more reasonable... but I can't say for certain but I do know if you get this you won't be disappointed! It will surely keep its value. It's not a monotonous venture for me. I am in it for the aesthetic. Its art. This thing is a gem and I am just stoked that I own it. And before you go, oh it's the guy's personality to go all school girl on each piece... nope... I got the Batman Arkham Knight PF, which I absolutely love, and while I was also amazed by it, it didn't get anywhere near this response from me. It's been a long time since I have been this blown away. The second closest being the HT DeLorean and if anyone knows anything about that particular item, it's one of the best... so that's saying a lot. Like this post. lol

Things to watch out for: The base is fine so you won't be getting any complaints from me. When fully assembled the rocking thing that has been mentioned by other posters isn't an issue. Literally the rocking went away when DP and all the other pieces were fastened to it. The only gripe I have about this piece is the rocket... it doesn't stay tightly to DP's side. It won't go anywhere if let alone (that being said, my confidence isn't sky-high), but if someone where to knock into it accidentally it would fall out with ease... even if there wasn't much force or effort behind it. So for now I'll display it without until someone comes over. Much like my Gladiator Hulk, I have his shield sitting next to it. I mean it should stay... but if you're like me and have pets (which I do) and/or kids, clumsy room/flatmates you might want to share my sentiment. What can I say, it's a trust issue thing. With company seeing it for the first time, these pieces are displayed with all parts as intended, but when it's just little old me it stays off. I get the contradiction there. The Deadpool actually looks good displayed with or without the rocket. The rocket goes into the slot into the side of his back.. the best display option is a side front profile, so you won't see the exposed gap. Also there are lots of sharp kibble all around this piece that jut out, so be careful. It's very sensitive in those areas. Any slight prick could make a chip. And don't even get me started on the ultra thin sculpted boot laces that mimic the real thing. I had to do a second take. Best sculpted laces ever on a statue! I hope there is actual wire underneath the paint/sculpt, because if not and you're not careful, they could snap off and they would be damn near impossible to repair.

That's it, sorry-but-not-sorry for the drawn-out post folks.

Last edited:
My base wasn't rocky, the body wasn't shaky, rocket fit great, everything went together well. Solid statue.

My base wasn't rocky, the body wasn't shaky, rocket fit great, everything went together well. Solid statue.

Body is solid yes and so is the base. But the base alone is a bit rocky, but once you put it all together it goes away. And don't get me wrong the rocket fits well in mine, but it does move a bit when you touch it. Just wished it was a tighter fit.

Still waiting for mine, even though I changed from flex to pay at shipping well in time before it came out they obviously didn’t get enough pieces on their shipment to cover all. Looks very good though, looking forward to it.

Back