Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55982686.jpg

can we pay off our preorders... sold a couple pieces have 4 grand to blow.

Sideshow let us pay in full... out of sight out of mind

I swear to God I was just thinking of that EXACT GIF... no joke

Well to get this shipped to Canada I will have to pay about an extra 30% roughly on the currency conversion, taxes and duty will be charged by FedEx (have an account so they waive the $10 fee). Shipping will be a bit more, usually for me between 50-75 USD for the average PF (but who knows this what it will be this time next year especially if Trump follows thru on ripping up NAFTA, not sure if/how that would apply to Sideshow orders), but they give you a $25 international collectors coupon usually to help offset the extra cost.

How much more exactly will you foreign collectors have to pay to get this $700 Deadpool? It's more postage/handling, customs/taxes and anything else?

If our Canadian dollar stays the same by the time he ships, he'll be $950. I'd say with shipping and import + dutype he'll probably be close to $1150 Canadian.

How much more exactly will you foreign collectors have to pay to get this $700 Deadpool? It's more postage/handling, customs/taxes and anything else?

One online shop here in the UK has it for £680 - which is $840 give or take at the moment - so, considerably cheaper than ordering from Sideshow would turn out to be, but of course that's the reg only.

To get this shipped to Australia your looking around $1150 from sideshow. Or you could go with the regular from Popcultcha for $960 give or take it's an expensive piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it's a lot of extra money to spend for collectors outside of the US. I bet some of you guys gotta be very picky getting these things at these crazy prices now. It's too bad those $400 a job statues are a thing of the past.

here in germany we have to pay $880+
haven't seen it cheaper yet

but this is the reg from a local dealer

Back