Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer a nice action pose :wink1:

Anyone see anything interesting at this year's Toy Fair going on right now?

I'd prefer a nice action pose :wink1:

Anyone see anything interesting at this year's Toy Fair going on right now?
So far nothing I hadn't alrwady seen. Dc Collectibles was kinda boring, lots of Harley quinn coming though. Koto was nothing spectacular either. Prime1 had a bunch of 1/3 scale stuff but nothing I want. Looks like I'll be waiting until SDCC

I want both but missed out on the first one. If anyone wants to part with there original exclusive version, let me know please. PayPal ready if price is right.

Do we know when this will be out for preorder?

Lots of Power Ranger goodness if you're a fan of that. (Like me. :lol)

:panic: Oooo, what did you see? I'm still bummed I missed out on Legacy Titanus during the Toys R' Us sale, and then when I got back recently to the city, I found out they closed the Times Sq store!!!! :monkey2

Any chance they have more in stock for retail? Or maybe Tor the Shuttlezord Legacy? I think those two are the only ones I need after Legacy ThunderMegazord comes out.

:panic: Oooo, what did you see? I'm still bummed I missed out on Legacy Titanus during the Toys R' Us sale, and then when I got back recently to the city, I found out they closed the Times Sq store!!!! :monkey2

Any chance they have more in stock for retail? Or maybe Tor the Shuttlezord Legacy? I think those two are the only ones I need after Legacy ThunderMegazord comes out.

Thunderzord is out already!!! GO GO GO! I got mine sitting in front of me right now.

Yeah, Titanus is long gone though. I think it took a lot of people by surprise. No plans on restock from what I've heard - eBay would be the best bet at this point.

Big things that were unveiled or discussed:

- Legacy Black and Gold Dragonzord
- Falconzord
- Ninja Megazord
- Wrist Communicators
- Movie Morphers

No mention of Tor. People are hopeful though. Serpentara was hinted at last year, as a possibility.

SS should release the full reveal now, while the movie is out. Buyers will be going nuts

Do we know when this will be out for preorder?

I wouldn't even bother looking until Spooktacular at the earliest

Wrong ink. Although things can change SSAlex already answered this:

Full reveal is expected sometime in the summertime with Pre-Order expected around that same time or early fall. The piece is completed in digital sculpt form and is about to start outputting. Then comes assembly, approvals, painting, approvals, photography for marketing, approvals, and then Pre-Order. :)

-SideshowAlex

SS should release the full reveal now, while the movie is out. Buyers will be going nuts

Sideshow has had issues in the past with capitalizing on certain projects. Take Star Wars for example, the fact they still don't have any premium format figures even up for Pre Order for the Force Awakens astounds me. Kylo Ren and Rey (if everything looked good) would sell like hotcakes.

Probably a lot of licensing hoops etc that take time. I don't care as long as they eventually do it.

Sideshow has had issues in the past with capitalizing on certain projects. Take Star Wars for example, the fact they still don't have any premium format figures even up for Pre Order for the Force Awakens astounds me. Kylo Ren and Rey (if everything looked good) would sell like hotcakes.

Geez I forgot all about Kylo Ren. When the heck is the full release (pictures) supposed to happen?

Sweet. Was hoping they would make a V2. The original is going for more than I want to spend on a statue.

Probably a lot of licensing hoops etc that take time. I don't care as long as they eventually do it.

HT has their prototype up before movie is even realize. Amazing how fast they can do it.

Back