DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if this does well, and it should, the door is wide open for sequel opportunities - especially if Jackman is on his way out with Wolverine. I think he'd be up for a Deadpool team up and getting one more film out of him wouldn't be a bad thing.

And if they are looking at anyone other than Stephen Lang for Cable, they are looking in the wrong place.

Kids-trying-to-see-Deadpool.jpg

I don't think it will open very big and being R won't be a huge "superhero" hit- however it costs next to nothing so there you go- it will be successful

I don't think it will open very big and being R won't be a huge "superhero" hit- however it costs next to nothing so there you go- it will be successful

it is tracking to do around 70 million, if it even comes close to that it will be a huge success, anything over 50 million would be way more than I thought it would ever make in a weekend. I was thinking 20-30 million opening weekend for this but if it does the numbers people are saying it will you can expect a sequel real quick lol

What did blade 2 make all those years ago for the opening weekend? I expect this to beat that pretty handidly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

it is tracking to do around 70 million, if it even comes close to that it will be a huge success, anything over 50 million would be way more than I thought it would ever make in a weekend. I was thinking 20-30 million opening weekend for this but if it does the numbers people are saying it will you can expect a sequel real quick lol

:exactly:

This movie is going to open big because the marketing hype is out there, adolescents need something to discuss about at school, old comic book farts like me who never grew up are a given and women love RR.

70 would be a HUGE win for this.

Want to see a HUGE rated R failure look no further than Dredd's 41 million box office with a 45 million budget.

Back