DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good friend of mine works in the PR department at Marvel, and just told me that they are receiving an "overwhelming amount of hate mail" today because of the R rating. One of the quotes was "How dare you market a children's character in an adult film".

I can't wait for the stories of unsuspecting parents taking their kids to see "just another Marvel movie" only to run out of their screaming and demanding a refund. LOL

The funny thing is this was never marketed as a children's character. They've
been up front about the adult nature since the beginning.

If ignorant people assume that because he's in costume he's has to be child-friendly that's on them

My kids are mad they can't go see it. But they obviously understand why they can't. These parents sending the hate mail need to STFU. Maybe they should be worried about parenting instead of worrying how their kids may "accidentally" see this.

Funny thing is, back in 20th century Marvel stories used to be more serious and personal than DC's.

If I were to guess I'd assume it wouldn't be a name actress and would instead be the token "characters have a meeting in a strip club, nudity is all around" type thing.

9cA0D6S.gif

All I know is, if Gina Carano goes full frontal....not only will this film get an instant 10/10 from me, it will forever be one of the greatest cinematic achievements of all time as far as I'm concerned :lol

2tSlkv6.jpg

:drool

Again, Morena Baccarin is playin' Wade's girlfriend and in the old script they had sex scenes.
Baccarin did such stuff previously so it's a dead giveaway.

She (morena) was talking about a sex montage that is being used in the film to show how much time went by since they met.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All these parents and kids getting all butt-hurt over not being able to see a movie about a character that clearly isn't meant for kids and I'm just sitting here like..
735.gif

Back