DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That award is the kind of award you'd be proud to beat someone to death with.

Man, I almost regret going to bed last night after I posted.
**** yeah it is!!! :lecture hell, I'd beat someone to death just to get it!

holy **** jye...please...someone get him an HT or SS (hell get him BOTH!) deadpool :rotfl please, lord al mighty give him a $250 Deadpool figure :lol

finally saw this------------------2/10............
can not believe my fav hero likes it up you know what.................sticker i have had in my car came off as well....
stupid movie ok......................**** NOT.

Oh well, I gave it a 2nd viewing with a friend who doesn't follow cbm at all.

He loved it.

For me it was even worse because the action didn't hold up this time with Deadpool and Ajax going way beyond their fighting powers.

Negasonic was the only one who had a decent heroic moment.

But even worse than the action is this:

I didn't buy into any of Deadpool's revenge mission and his whining and complaining.

He should be THANKING Ajax for saving his life from terminal cancer AND bestowing him with unlimited health, why the **** is he complaining, because he lost his pretty boy looks....boo hoo.

He even ended up with his girlfriend back.

His character arc makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh, and his girlfriend should've never survived that throw from the helicarrier.

Maybe, sometimes, you shouldn't overthink things, and just go with the flow. Because the way IM gets hit in the IM movies... Stark is oozing out of the cracks in that suit. If we're being realistic.

Sometimes, a fun movie is just a fun movie.

Don't worry Jye, I still love you and all your imperfections like a fat kid loves cake......and I ****ing love cake.

:lol

Maybe, sometimes, you shouldn't overthink things, and just go with the flow. Because the way IM gets hit in the IM movies... Stark is oozing out of the cracks in that suit. If we're being realistic.

Sometimes, a fun movie is just a fun movie.

It was just a very minor throwaway nitpick on my part anyways, that's why I put it at the bottom of my list. :lol

Back