Dead Space Animated Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys R Us has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on all their games. I was hoping to score a copy of Dead Space but then I see that it says on their website that its not shipping until the 20th of this month and the sale only last till the 18th. I'm going to call their store tomorrrow and see if they got it in or not. They better have it in or I'm not going to bother with this sale!

Don't bother. Of course it varies by store (YMMV), but I already called 3 TRU stores in my area and they all told me Dead Space won't reach their shelves until the 20th or even after. I am keen to trust them because they don't even have Silent Hill: Homecoming yet, a game that came out 2 weeks ago.

However, I did take advantage of the buy 2 games, get 1 free deal and got some Wii accessories cheap. Not a shabby deal even though TRU gets their games extremely late compared to most other B&M stores.

I can't wait for my couch to get delivered so I can rush out and go pick this up. First worth while game of the fall to come out so far.

someone hurry up and play this game...i need to live vicariously through you while i'm at work.

anyone know what GameSatan is giving as a trade in value for The Force Unleashed? I'd like to put the $ towards this game if it's worth it.

someone hurry up and play this game...i need to live vicariously through you while i'm at work.

anyone know what GameSatan is giving as a trade in value for The Force Unleashed? I'd like to put the $ towards this game if it's worth it.

They said no more than $25.00 so they can stick it up their arse. I would rather keep it and never play it than lose that much on it. :lol

Just got home with the game!!!!!!!! OHHH SO GIDDY AND EAGER TO PLAY. But first I have to do a few things online. I will be back in a few hours though to post my first impressions! :rock

Damn you Toys R Us! No they dont have it today and I figured they wouldnt get it. So I guess I will be passing on this deal and going to Gamestop! But at least my brother said he would half it with me so I guess its not to bad!

Just got home with the game!!!!!!!! OHHH SO GIDDY AND EAGER TO PLAY. But first I have to do a few things online. I will be back in a few hours though to post my first impressions! :rock

NOOOOOO! LUCKY YOU! :monkey5 I have to leave for class in about an hour and I wont get back home untill 9 tonight! But I'm going to have a break in between and thats when I plan on going to game stop and getting it! :rolleyes:

Have fun man I'll check back during my break to see how you are enjoying it! :banana

NOOOOOO! LUCKY YOU! :monkey5 I have to leave for class in about an hour and I wont get back home untill 9 tonight! But I'm going to have a break in between and thats when I plan on going to game stop and getting it! :rolleyes:

Have fun man I'll check back during my break to see how you are enjoying it! :banana

Just called my EB and they still didn't get it. What a shocker. I am on my way to circut city. F this! :banghead

well i was just informed i have to take a trip 6 hours away and stay overnight to audit this guy so i won't be playing this till friday. fk!!!!!!!!!!

please post your thoughts so it won't suck as much.

AMazing!!!!!! I am only 20 minutes in and I have already jumped. Wow, the music is soo eerie......more later.

Finished watching the online comic yesterday and its looks awesome.

Hows the atmosphere and music compared to Resident Evil or Silent Hill ????

Finished watching the online comic yesterday and its looks awesome.

Hows the atmosphere and music compared to Resident Evil or Silent Hill ????

I think it is much creepier and fits this space environment so well, and dude this one part was just ^^^^ing eerie. I was walking around and I went into the bathrooms to look for items and all of a sudden I hear a whisper, but the person keeps speaking and speaking....it was hard to make out what they were saying but....it sounded like it was coming from the com system, yet the voice was very calm...yet they were whispering.

I jumped like 5 times now. This game is.....great.

i went during lunch to my GS and they had 2 extra copies that weren't preorders and I got the last one and i pushed my trip to tomorrow and Friday so I'll be playing this b#$#@ during the time i have during lunch and tonight!!!!

i went during lunch to my GS and they had 2 extra copies that weren't preorders and I got the last one and i pushed my trip to tomorrow and Friday so I'll be playing this b#$#@ during the time i have during lunch and tonight!!!!

Good stuff man! You will enjoy it, trust me.

Back