Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently downloading Severed. I don't usually get this excited about downloadable content unless it's Resident Evil related, but I just can't get enough Dead Space.

Kinda OT but here's a pic of both my NECA Isaac's
100_0836.jpg

Niiice, just picked him up tonight @ TRU. I knew I should of bought the first version when it was released. BTW, what suit version is the NECA Dead Space 2 in the game?

Advanced Suit, the one you get near the end after the Vintage when you return to Gov Sec and launch Ellie's gunship.

I actually got my Engineering suit Isaac on Friday from a guy in Australia that still had a few, just snapped a quick pic.

PICT1125.jpg

Advanced Suit, the one you get near the end after the Vintage when you return to Gov Sec and launch Ellie's gunship.
Thanks!
It's the Advanced suit I belive.
Thank you too!
I actually got my Engineering suit Isaac on Friday from a guy in Australia that still had a few, just snapped a quick pic.

PICT1125.jpg

I'm now looking for one, could you give me the link? Want to see how much it will be shipped to the US.

Unless anyone know where I can get one instock in the US.

Hey it was from Gofigure on ebay but the price is now a bit higher on them, and it's $20 to ship.

You may want to just wait, Neca is going to rerelease him sometime in the next month or two.

Hey it was from Gofigure on ebay but the price is now a bit higher on them, and it's $20 to ship.

You may want to just wait, Neca is going to rerelease him sometime in the next month or two.

Was it announced that it will be rereleased or rumored? I expected TRU to have these as peg warmers and wanted to wait until they go on sale. The problem is yhe figure didn't impress me in the clamshell but in the reviews it looks 10x better.

How do you compare the 1st and second? Same acticulation? I like the DS2 CI figure design more and I want to get the first one to compliment it.

Was it announced that it will be rereleased or rumored? I expected TRU to have these as peg warmers and wanted to wait until they go on sale. The problem is yhe figure didn't impress me in the clamshell but in the reviews it looks 10x better.

How do you compare the 1st and second? Same acticulation? I like the DS2 CI figure design more and I want to get the first one to compliment it.

Definately being rereleased, BBTS, EE, and some other places have them up for preorder with a release date of this or next month.

For me the Engineering suit is like Iron Man's red and gold, it's Issac's suit, it's what makes the character iconic. Same with the Plasma Cutter. I dig the advanced suit in game, but I think the figure for it looks too plastic and toy like so I passed on it.

Back