Dead Island - Riptide - Zombie Bait Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFM

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Sorry if there's a thread about this already, the search function is a bit frustrating.

https://www.gamestart.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/zombiebait_cuscino_pc.jpg

Anyway... they're selling out this Dead Island CE with the bust cheap here in Sweden (seems nobody wants it.) This isn't even sold in the US right? Thought I read that somewhere... may be wrong though.

Anyone got it? Paintjob seems so-so from what I've seen but the statue itself looks nice.

Sorry if there's a thread about this already, the search function is a bit frustrating.

There might be a thread in the video game section? :dunno

zombiebait_cuscino_pc.jpg

Anyway... they're selling out this Dead Island CE with the bust cheap here in Sweden (seems nobody wants it.) This isn't even sold in the US right? Thought I read that somewhere... may be wrong though.

Anyone got it? Paintjob seems so-so from what I've seen but the statue itself looks nice.

I haven't seen this but it's awesome! :rock :rotfl

RIPTIDE BAIT.jpg

I know this thread is old but......

Be careful these things are hit or miss regarding the quality. Mine just arrived, got mine for around $60 and as you can see the paint on her boobs is totally flaked off in some areas and there some other issues as well. Very cool idea though and worth the pickup if you can get your hands on one - that's not in terrible condition.

Back