DE209 beats up the Tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys I got the DE209 from Robocop today I cannot believe how big he is 16" tall. I took a photo of him next to the Tumbler for size. He is really awesome I have a review of him on youtube at Johnnyr2525

Johnny, you should really create a thread in the Show Your Shelves section to post pics of all of this.... Also, there's existing specific photo threads for just about everything you're buying... Do a search.

ED-209 looks sweet! Nice purchase.

Johnny, you should really create a thread in the Show Your Shelves section to post pics of all of this.... Also, there's existing specific photo threads for just about everything you're buying... Do a search.

Wrong.

We need more threads. Maybe a Tumbler & Snake Eyes comparison thread. A Sith Anakin PF & Frankenstein figure comparison. Oh and a 1:1 Terminator Endo compared to a Hot Toys Drago figure.

Man you can't even read. It's DE-209 ya snapper-head. :p

Man you can't even read. It's DE-209 ya snapper-head. :p

:lol:lol:lol kid can't even read.

3rd Grader: Wa-wa-wa-once th-th-th-there wa-wa-wa-was a-a-a-a g-g-girl
Billy Madison: Kid can't even read
Ernie: Cut it out dude your gonna get us in trouble.
Billy Madison: T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR!

Love that movie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Wrong.

We need more threads. Maybe a Tumbler & Snake Eyes comparison thread. A Sith Anakin PF & Frankenstein figure comparison. Oh and a 1:1 Terminator Endo compared to a Hot Toys Drago figure.

:lol Smart ass... :lol Those are just silly.

I was thinking about creating a new Joe thread: Comparison: Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow base layer shirts, is the color the only difference?

:lol Smart ass... :lol Those are just silly.

I was thinking about creating a new Joe thread: Comparison: Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow base layer shirts, is the color the only difference?

Well, you could always rant about how Storm Shadow looks like Steven Segal. Ski and I were laughing about it the other night.

Yeah I guess I am that guy I have started a youtube page Johnnyr2525 reviewing and building my collection. I am not married and have no kids and a good job. I just started off real quick I bought most of the figures I want and preordered the rest now I am going to start on 1:1 busts but I will take it easier because they cost so much. I thank everyone for being nice and helpful. This hobby has a good group of people. thanks

Yeah I guess I am that guy I have started a youtube page Johnnyr2525 reviewing and building my collection. I am not married and have no kids and a good job. I just started off real quick I bought most of the figures I want and preordered the rest now I am going to start on 1:1 busts but I will take it easier because they cost so much. I thank everyone for being nice and helpful. This hobby has a good group of people. thanks

Ah. I think you have had people wondering how you can afford to get so much in so little time - including things like the Tumbler and figures that are now only available on ebay at ridiculous prices etc etc. I guess you've just explained it.

So you're definitely a movie-orientated collector? Are you sticking to particular genres or are you going for a really diverse range of stuff? I'm trying to stick to sci-fi/superhero fantasy myself but theres some awfully tempting figures from other categories of film - like Inglorious Basterds, 300 etc. I have a thread in the General Collectibles section about my struggle...in which I've invited all to participate of course.

I understand him completely, 5 months ago when I was new to this I spent 2500 dollars in 2 months on all the grails i've missed. Now when I have most of them I go slower.. Still looking for a HT Robo though..

I understand him completely, 5 months ago when I was new to this I spent 2500 dollars in 2 months on all the grails i've missed. Now when I have most of them I go slower.. Still looking for a HT Robo though..

They better DX that badboy. I want him BACK in my collection ASAP!

Back