DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.1! 1:6 scale NEW PHOTO w/ DELOREAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martydoc1_zpse2d7b7cc.jpg

Hola! I would like to be put on the list as well! Great figure! Not sure if I should get a full figure or kit or both!! Also would like to know how much you charge for the modified bodies you have? I would possibly like to buy some. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

G.

I would love to see a western version of Marty from Part 3 with the poncho.

I would also like to be added to the list.

Are you selling the watch separately? I don't see it listed on the site.

Ordered some parts a couple days ago. Probably been more excited about gettng them than any other custom figure ive done!:panic:

Just makes me wish that id ordered the Doc Brown parts when I had the chance.

Ordered some parts a couple days ago. Probably been more excited about gettng them than any other custom figure ive done!:panic:

Just makes me wish that id ordered the Doc Brown parts when I had the chance.

Not everyone ordered the full set, so I have some misc pieces around... What all did you want?

Checked your site right after I ordered Marty and pretty much all the parts I want were gone.

Though I would have ordered:
-Radiation Suit (not much point in ordering anything else if this isnt available)
-Futaba remote control
-Watch with timing trigger
and possibly the Stopwatch and Printer

I would have tried to hone my much atrophied customizing skills for the rest.

Out of curiosity, when are these going to be sent out? Ive been running to my mailbox every single day since ive ordered, and having a better idea of when I might recieve them might stop me from going crazy.

Out of curiosity, when are these going to be sent out? Ive been running to my mailbox every single day since ive ordered, and having a better idea of when I might recieve them might stop me from going crazy.

Hey Chris,
As I mentioned on the ordering page I set up, we're gonna start shipping parts out at the end of this month when I get all the pieces in from my seamstress (sorry you've been running to the mailbox everyday all this time). She's still hard at work on them, and once I get them from her, I'll be packing and shipping! I'll be going in order of payments received, so I'm estimating your order will go out around first week of June-ish...
If the anticipation doesn't kill you, I think you'll be a happy camper around June 10th or so...
Cheers!
Dan

Checked your site right after I ordered Marty and pretty much all the parts I want were gone.

-Radiation Suit (not much point in ordering anything else if this isnt available)
-Futaba remote control

For guys who ordered Marty from me as well, let me see what I can do. I'll check with my seamstress to see if she'll dig out the pattern again. Touch base soon...

Hey Chris,
As I mentioned on the ordering page I set up, we're gonna start shipping parts out at the end of this month when I get all the pieces in from my seamstress (sorry you've been running to the mailbox everyday all this time). She's still hard at work on them, and once I get them from her, I'll be packing and shipping! I'll be going in order of payments received, so I'm estimating your order will go out around first week of June-ish...
If the anticipation doesn't kill you, I think you'll be a happy camper around June 10th or so...
Cheers!
Dan

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply man. Looking forward to June 10th!

-Futaba remote control

I would also be interested in some of these parts for Doc if you make them available dchung.

Back