DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.1! 1:6 scale NEW PHOTO w/ DELOREAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI to all who've ordered/paid...

I spoke to my seamstress today... and she's still hard at work. She needed me to make some more of the paisley fabric for the cuffs on the denim jackets, so I dropped that off in the mail today and sent it priority.

I'm being told that it'll only be a week or so until I get all the pieces... plus a few days for me to put the finishing touches, weathering, details, and packaging together...

So I'm thinking paid-in-full orders will be shipped within the next 12 days or so!

Cheers,
Dan

Out of curiosity, how would the jeans and the vest fit on a TT slim?

Dan, payment sent for one Black calculator watch.

Thanks!

EDIT: And for the last Plutonium Case!

Last edited:
Well, June 10th has come and gone. Any updates on this? Its cool if there were some delays. Just want to trying to preserve my own sanity.

Agreed. It's coming up on June 20th. Any sort of update would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sorry, sorry! My seamstress delivered all the goods a couple of days ago, finally, yay... and so now I'm attaching the little buttons and snaps to the jacket, vest, jeans, etc...

I'm trying to get these all out to the paid-in-fulls by this Friday, if not Thursday! If you're not yet paid-in-full on your order... now's a good time!

Sorry for the delays, but it's all looking good! :) Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Cheers,
Dan

Sorry, sorry! My seamstress delivered all the goods a couple of days ago, finally, yay... and so now I'm attaching the little buttons and snaps to the jacket, vest, jeans, etc...

I'm trying to get these all out to the paid-in-fulls by this Friday, if not Thursday! If you're not yet paid-in-full on your order... now's a good time!

Sorry for the delays, but it's all looking good! :) Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Cheers,
Dan

Hey Dan you got my paid-in-full payment right? Can't wait for my BTF duo!

Cheers,
Dan

:yess::clap:panic:

Awesome! Can't wait!

Also, does anyone know where I can score some skinny jeans that would fit a TTM 22? My Marty is complete except for the jeans.

(Nothing against yours DChung. I would have bought them but I know that they were made for a shorter body.)

Dan

I'll take one. Can you pm me about payment etc. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dan

I'll take one. Can you pm me about payment etc. Thanks.

I forgot to say that I am also interested in the camera and the backpack, as well as the watch.

Hey Dan, any idea when Marty (and Doc) will ship

Yea, its coming up on a month past the date when they were supposed to be delivered. Its cool if there were delays, id just like to know whats going on.

EDIT: Never mind

Last edited:
Where is mine? :impatient:

In hand pics please Wake :) you need to setup something special like what you did with the sheriff.

Dan, I ordered a Watch and a Plutonium Case from you but haven't heard anything back. Please let me know that you got the order and what the status is?

The Plutonium case was the last one so I want to make sure that I got it.

Back