DC Direct Toy Fair booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just need to throw that Supergirl Statue away and start over, she is horrible.

Here is another:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/DCD1/image30.asp

Surely there are others floating around the interwebs someplace ;)

By the way, I think the Aquaman and Batman statues both make some sense, but what's up with Wonder Woman with the flaming trail? Does she have Cannoball's powers now?
I think she's supposed to be flying out of some clouds. Batman statue looks just like the Horizon kit and that one looks much better.

That Supergirl statue is horrid. Ugh. The Alan Scott and KC Superman 13" look fantastic though.

On the Supergirl Dynamics statue - it does look more wholesome than the current continuity Supergirl. But I really love the Dynamics statues - although I can see how they might not be everyone's cup of tea.

And that Joker PF really is great.

I'm surprised that they went with The Joker, according to most sites he wasn't the frontrunner in terms of their next MQS. Although they usually release them at SDCC so maybe this year there'll be 2.

I am a little disappointed that Amanda Connor is doing so many repeats in the Women of DC Universe Bust. All the characters and she could only do two new ones????

Back