DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Here are the photos of my custom Two Face just for a reference. I haven't done Scarecrow yet...

bb code image

Is this your only portrait? I could walk you through setting up a cast for it. Outstanding work.

I just posted this on my Instagram account in the hopes of getting lots of likes/shares and getting DCC’s attention.

View attachment 394814

Again, outstanding!

I wish there were more sellouts in this line versus only Batman being the hot ticket. While I want them all, I do freely admit that there is a lot of old product on the virtual shelves.

Which is exactly what DCC's MSRP is for the Expression packs.

I mean for just a figure though. No accessories. Obviously, the costs would be higher for a niche community casting.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Is this your only portrait? I could walk you through setting up a cast for it. Outstanding work.

Sure, please talk me through the process and I will try it.

The figures may not be receiving announcements, but this thread is getting better and better. What an amazing community to be a part of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted this on my Instagram account in the hopes of getting lots of likes/shares and getting DCC’s attention.

View attachment 394814

I made the image myself intentionally to look like their product. I don’t think it’s too late to get their attention right now and let them know how much we want these characters. With enough persistence and attention from fans there’s still a chance we could get these characters released. We already know the sculpts exist, it’s just a case of showing DCC the demand for them.

I just saw @thebatforce reposted these on their account. That’s the kind of traction we need! Nice work brother!

View attachment 394814

I made the image myself intentionally to look like their product. I don’t think it’s too late to get their attention right now and let them know how much we want these characters. With enough persistence and attention from fans there’s still a chance we could get these characters released. We already know the sculpts exist, it’s just a case of showing DCC the demand for them.

Those would be absolutely magnificent and dream versions of those two figures for me. Amazing work, SFA.

View attachment 394814

This is one of the most amazing things I've every seen! I see your Instagram has received almost 2000 likes! Maybe, we should bombard DCC with this image: in their Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. I would be more than satisfied if the product resembles sfa's designs in any way.

I wonder what kind of legal reasons they have and what will be the changes if they reset the line

I just saw @thebatforce reposted these on their account. That’s the kind of traction we need! Nice work brother!

Those would be absolutely magnificent and dream versions of those two figures for me. Amazing work, SFA.

This is one of the most amazing things I've every seen! I see your Instagram has received almost 2000 likes! Maybe, we should bombard DCC with this image: in their Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. I would be more than satisfied if the product resembles sfa's designs in any way.

Thanks everyone! :D

I'm really glad that my post caused a bit of a mini-buzz that I'm sure DC Collectibles were aware of. And it was great to get a few big instagram accounts on side too!

As for JC's news.... hmmm I just don't know how much to take of that as fact. I mean, the guy posts click-bait stuff quite often and barely even posts toy related news on his page half the time. It''s like he's always trying to get hits to his page. What I'm saying is, I don't know if he's a guy I trust with solid news. Especially when he seems to be the ONLY one reporting this news, and there have been other more credible (and big Animated Series fans) sources at ToyFair.

Sure, it does sound like believable news - stuff in the back other sources have mentioned - and the fact things are holding DCC back from making figures this year (maybe the new management?), but then perhaps he's just telling us what we want to hear?

They definitely have sculpts we've never seen. I seem to recall an Andrea Beaumont head being mentioned way back.

Everyone who use instagram don't forget to add "@dccollectibles" in the comment, we must make them do it somehow. Great job SFA :clap :clap :clap

The Art Director at DCC (Brian Walters) kind of said that the line will continue after the Expressions packs. This interviewer was much more direct and this might be the most concrete answer we get. Animated coverage is right at the beginning.

https://youtu.be/vCwi0gWwTTE

And I meant to post that bit of news from the fwoosh link on here but I got my threads mixed up on Tapatalk.
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That was definitely the most encouraging interview I’ve seen so far!! It’s great that he mentioned a couple of specific character names too.

Perhaps there is still hope for the line after-all. We just have to hope that by the time they eventually get new product out, the enthusiasm for the line is still there or they’re liable to cancel everything.

Everyone who use instagram don't forget to add "@dccollectibles" in the comment, we must make them do it somehow. Great job SFA :clap :clap :clap

Thank you Blebble! :D

Edit: Here’s a new mock-up I created and posted on Instagram, though after that interview I feel perhaps these might be redundant now (hopefully).

782DFEB3-79FF-45D1-B699-3CCBFF0DB786.jpg

Last edited:

Sfa make also Rupert Thorne and Clock King :clap

Back