DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

This is great! What are the pieces on the sides of the villian shelf? One has a clock and the other Joker's face and some cards.

Hey Doug :) those are from the old Kenner BTAS/TNBA line. It’s the “Gotham City Bank” playset.

Hey everyone. If you're looking for the Batsignal in the UK check your local B&M. Went into mine (it's where I work) and they had it for £17.

You know, I had a feeling this was the case, as tonnes of them popped up on eBay in the past few days lol

They cancelled the Icons line, didn't they? And I've read they cancelled the Bombshells line as well (sucks). If they cancelled the Joker Mobile, it sure smells like Joker and Harley exp packs are going to either be the last ones or will get cancelled as well. I'm not a 'sky is falling' guy, but this smells bad. Damn, I want those expression packs and Scarecrow/Grey Ghost/Two-Face before they are done.

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. It wasn't exactly a high-demand item. The lack of pre-orders confirms that. Personally I've never cared for Jokermobiles so it's no great loss for me.

Hopefully they'll replace it in the schedule with something else. Something most collectors actually want.

Makes sense. It wasn't exactly a high-demand item. The lack of pre-orders confirms that. Personally I've never cared for Jokermobiles so it's no great loss for me.

Hopefully they'll replace it in the schedule with something else. Something most collectors actually want.

I have one ordered through DCBS and to be honest I would not care if they did cancel it.

Was there really a great lack of preorders for it?

Truth be told, the Batcycle really made the most sense as oppose to the niche Jokermobile.
At least with the Batcycle collectors would be far more inclined to purchase multiples. Not
to mention that it was showcased far more on the show second to the Batmobile.

Hoping this was only from a lack of preorders and not and end of all DCC figure support. Give us a Batcycle instead!

Does anyone think it’s possible that low preorders/sales for the recently released Batcave might have also influenced the cancellation of the Jokermobile? I’m not saying that I have any sales information on the Cave but a lot of people did bulk at price of that thing. Makes me wonder how many people and shops actually preordered and purchased it so far.

I don´t know if it is cancelled or not indeed. In bbts you cans till buy it in BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/56282

I will is still on. I maybe in the minority but I love the vehicle and you can fit four figures inside

I did check several sites like BBTS and some still have it for preorder and some don’t. I ordered mine through DCBS and the have yet to cancel my preorder like they did when they postponed the Girls Night Out set. So I’m still not completely convinced it’s been completely cancelled yet myself. Hopefully we’ll get word from DC Collectibles one way or the other soon.

I would not be surprised if the Jokermobile is cancelled. At this point I think we can count on nothing beyond the batcave to be honest.

The lights are almost off.

BBTS still hasn't cancelled my Booster Gold and Blue Beetle icon figures :lol

Hmm as a matter of fact I think BBTS were the ones that had that Mad Love variant with The Joker in a Black Suit and Harley in a Shiny version of her original costume up forever.

Some pics of my collection, sorry for the horrible quality and the bad light ^^"
Also sorry to Zelu for stole his Freeze pose xDD ahahaha
DCC piss me off very often with a lot of choices but I really love this collection so far xD Now I just have to find a place for the Batmobile :D

View attachment 368065View attachment 368066View attachment 368067
View attachment 368074View attachment 368076View attachment 368077
View attachment 368078View attachment 368079View attachment 368080
View attachment 368081View attachment 368082

Sorry to dig up an old post, but can you tell me where you got the black risers you're using here? I have some clear jewelry risers currently in my detolfs, but they're much more narrow. I really dig what you're using here.

At long last, I'm finally getting a chance to open up all of these figs I've been amassing, and put them on display. I'm having a hell of a time with the stands, I think they're pretty shoddy. Not sure how you all are getting them to look so good!

20171117_154308.jpg

Alfred with 2 right arm...why?

Back