DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Anybody find the expressions pack at their LCS yet? I should have mine in a couple of days

In Italy is impossible to find it before 3 month. I have preordered it on amazon.com at 39.90 dollars

Take a look at the expression pack! https://www.instagram.com/batmantasfigs/
Most of the faces are AWESOME!!!
On other hand Bruce Wayne is terrible like the proto we all saw... It's also ridicolous how the head sit on the ball peg... LOL
Immagine.jpg

PLUS:
if someone wanna use my Joker/Harley cards is free to do it, print size is 1,6cm x 0,9cm

download link: https://sta.sh/2p97ctnk597

P_20170308_171823.jpg

Ah ok..so I think it'll cost so much as or more than Batman expression pack !!!

Since it's a year away, yes, I'd guess more. Hopefully not but either way it better be worth the price!

On other hand Bruce Wayne is terrible like the proto we all saw... It's also ridicolous how the head sit on the ball peg... LOL
View attachment 328984

I think it needs to be pushed down on the peg a bit farther.

He still looks like a damn Muppet though lol

I decided to upload a video to YouTube with my collection/diorama in, so here it is if anyone wants to take a look :)
There's no sound unfortunately, I originally had some awesome BTAS music but had to remove it for copyright reasons :(

View attachment 328984

PLUS:
if someone wanna use my Joker/Harley cards is free to do it, print size is 1,6cm x 0,9cm

View attachment 328992

Thanks for the cards buddy, I have lost my one so I will print these :D

I decided to upload a video to YouTube with my collection/diorama in, so here it is if anyone wants to take a look :)
There's no sound unfortunately, I originally had some awesome BTAS music but had to remove it for copyright reasons :(

Lame! Worst display I have ever seen and I'm totally not copying that soon! ;) (Looks fantastic SFA - LOVE IT! )

Lame! Worst display I have ever seen and I'm totally not copying that soon! ;) (Looks fantastic SFA - LOVE IT! )

You're right, it's terrible. I'm going to destroy it! ;) :lol :lol Thanks Zelu!! :D

You're right, it's terrible. I'm going to destroy it! ;) :lol :lol Thanks Zelu!! :D

Just send it to me and I will do it for you ;) Or even better put it on my shelves so it will get sun damaged ;)

I think it needs to be pushed down on the peg a bit farther.

He still looks like a damn Muppet though lol

LOL a Muppet?? This comment won xDDDD

Damn man! Looks freakin' awesome, congratulation.. :clap
If I remind correctly, is possible to use a sample of 20/30 seconds from copyrighted music... if you mash more than one song I think you can have a good bg music for the video :D Cejaman on youtube always use sample from BTAS or other copyrighted stuff ;) you can ask him

Thanks for the cards buddy, I have lost my one so I will print these :D

Really? You're welcome! My honour! :D

My pack is on the way :yess:

I will have to see how the BW head looks in person. But I was thinking of putting touchup white on the eyes. That's what I think is missing.

I decided to upload a video to YouTube with my collection/diorama in

Nice video! I also have one for my DCC figs, but I don´t have a cool diorama like yours.

Wow, thank you for sharing!

if you mash more than one song I think you can have a good bg music for the video :D Cejaman on youtube always use sample from BTAS or other copyrighted stuff ;) you can ask him

I did that and Youtube sent ne a warning :/

Man, what the shiiit is this? Some how the Bruce head looks even worse than the prototype?!
This is why they don't show the adults in Peanuts Lolol :lol

uhh.jpg

Also, here's Catwoman and Riddler in their packaging. Found this on IG, not my pic

ridca.jpg

Is it true that the SRP has gone up to $30 now?

Makes it ridiculously hard for people living outside of the US to justify the price for figures that don't even look as good as the ones sold for $24......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that the SRP has gone up to $30 now?

Makes it ridiculously hard for people living outside of the US to justify the price for figures that don't even look as good as the ones sold for $24......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was what the post where I found the pic said, but I believe they were just mistaken. Toychest still has them at $28srp.

I would hope DCC doesn't have that much nerve lol. The Gordon wave we got in March still had the original $25 srp, followed by the price going up to $28 with Firefly and the Bullock wave, so I'm gonna say no lol

Did the Batman that came with the Batmobile come with a cloth cape? Or did I imagine that?

Did the Batman that came with the Batmobile come with a cloth cape? Or did I imagine that?

Yea, both the Batmobile set and Batsignal set came with cloth capes

Man, what the shiiit is this? Some how the Bruce head looks even worse than the prototype?!
This is why they don't show the adults in Peanuts Lolol :lol

View attachment 329033

Goddamn. It's like Kyle MacLachlan ****ed Burt from Sesame Street and that's their deformed, half human, half muppet lovechild.

Back