DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yeah I think Psycho is talking about that DCC Batsignal with the three swap out symbols (a TDK one, a comic one and an oval one).
Yes that's the one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I recently emailed DCC about the status of the animated line going forward, and Kevin reassured me that, while they are pulling back a bit so as not to overwhelm retailers and fans, presumably due to the relatively high ticket nature of the items shown at NYTF, he said that this isn't the end of the animated line and they're still committed to extending it, as long as fans and retailers keep supporting it.

I recently emailed DCC about the status of the animated line going forward, and Kevin reassured me that, while they are pulling back a bit so as not to overwhelm retailers and fans, presumably due to the relatively high ticket nature of the items shown at NYTF, he said that this isn't the end of the animated line and they're still committed to extending it, as long as fans and retailers keep supporting it.

Argh. Just release them all now. I am getting sick of waiting for lines to be released. I think after 20 years of collecting i am no longer in it for the hunt- plus I will be paying for them all eventually so I'd rather just do it all at once.

YES!!

meryl_gif_oscars.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Argh. Just release them all now. I am getting sick of waiting for lines to be released. I think after 20 years of collecting i am no longer in it for the hunt- plus I will be paying for them all eventually so I'd rather just do it all at once.

I too wish they would just release all characters already at once. Tired of the long wait to get these figures. The time space between releases is pathetically long, especially if you collect only one of the two series. Ugh.

Still, regarding the continuation of the line... Apart from this year's announced figures, the only other characters I want are Scarecrow, Two-Face and Baby Doll, really.

lol, don't take seriously what I say :D I like to make jokes sometimes, even bad ones xD where are you from? :D
Spain sir...but i dont speak english very well...

Whats your opinion about roxy rocket deluxe set? I found one at 35€

Don't worry, my english is worst than anyone's ;)
Hola :D I'm from Italy, we talk almost the same language xD
It's a pretty good price I think! I don't collect TNBA so much but I saw Roxy in person and at that price you should consider to buy it since it's an awesome figure (and came with the rocket!)

It's a pretty good price I think! I don't collect TNBA so much but I saw Roxy in person and at that price you should consider to buy it since it's an awesome figure (and came with the rocket!)
Oohhh Italia!! Que gran pais amigo, me alegra coincidir con un "vecino"

Otro español por aquí jaja.

I've got this whole series for sale loose and cheap if anyone is interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case anyone is interested, Warner Bros. will be releasing The Zeta Project Season 2 and then Static Shock Season 1 on Made On Demand DVDs next month. March 14th for Zeta and March 28th for Static.

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Zeta-Project-Season-2/23065

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Static-Shock-Season-1/23066

I wrote him to know about the TNBA figs, still waiting for his e-mail :(

I purchased mine in the States, I like the figure.

Otro español por aquí jaja.

Y yo aquí el único de latino américa?

Fangen wir jetzt alle an, in unseren Muttersprachen zu schreiben, damit keiner mehr ein Wort versteht?

Vamos a empezar ahora a todos a escribir en nuestros idiomas nativos, por lo que no puede entender una palabra?

finally i buy joker&harley mad love at the same price, 35€

I wrote him to know about the TNBA figs, still waiting for his e-mail :(

I purchased mine in the States, I like the figure.

Y yo aquí el único de latino américa?

Vamos a empezar ahora a todos a escribir en nuestros idiomas nativos, por lo que no puede entender una palabra?

Hola nacho, sigo tu blog. En breve subire fotos de mi coleccion. En cuanto me lleguen los nuevos pedidos

finally i buy joker&harley mad love at the same price, 35€

that's a great price! I've payed mine around 45€ :D It's a cool set, I wanted so much the comic too so I think is a great price for 2 figures and a comic. Plus we have another Joker to use with the next year's Joker expression pack :D

LOL this thread is very international :D we have Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Americas... Lot of nations xDD

LOL this thread is very international :D we have Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Americas... Lot of nations xDD

Yes, it´s, we need to be from different countries in order to spread the word about our Lord Batman, ha ha ha! ;)

Hola nacho, sigo tu blog. En breve subire fotos de mi coleccion. En cuanto me lleguen los nuevos pedidos

Hola! cool, looking forward to see your pics!! Cheers!

looks awesome - well done!

Cheers!! n.n

One more custom BTAS figure :D (work in Progress)

Back