DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Zatanna sealed. From the same facebook page as Gordon and Ra's.

View attachment 274059

I hope if they do JL, they'll revisit Zatanna. Her redesign in that show was so cool:

Zatanna_(Justice_League_Unlimited).png

Yep. Gordon's my number one want, too, with Bullock a close second. I really hope Montoya is shown at SDCC this year.

I know right, freakin Harvey bullock. It was the Gordon and Bullock reveals that actually pulled me in to this line. No going back now, best Batman 6" line ever.

I would def. take a montoya and Alfred to name but two civilians at Comicon this year.

@world's Greatest Detective- so can you move to the U.S. soon? Lol j/k. Seriously though, your Catwoman looks amazing. You, sir, are very talented!

I doubt the hat will be removable since Penguin, Riddler, Mad Hatter and Scarecrow's aren't. Though I could be wrong

Well, that would make the situation even worse. Just look how awful that hat looks on her head. It's just floating there. Nonsense!

If it isn't removable, I will make it removable lol.

:rock :goodpost:

I'd love to see toilet paper skirt Lois Lane.

I honestly don't think there are any characters from the JL or Superman cartoons that I'd skip. With the Batman line there are some characters I'm not interested in or just don't like the design so I haven't collected them all. Give me all the A-, B-, C-, hell Z-list characters from the broader DC universe. I want vehicles too. Superman's rocket, Lobo and his bike, the Javelin, etc. Just thinking about it makes my wallet hurt, but I don't think another line would make me as happy as this would.

I honestly don't think there are any characters from the JL or Superman cartoons that I'd skip. With the Batman line there are some characters I'm not interested in or just don't like the design so I haven't collected them all. Give me all the A-, B-, C-, hell Z-list characters from the broader DC universe. I want vehicles too. Superman's rocket, Lobo and his bike, the Javelin, etc. Just thinking about it makes my wallet hurt, but I don't think another line would make me as happy as this would.

Totally agreed. I would kill for a Booster Gold, JL Lobo and the Joker's Royal Flush Gang, among many others. I hope DC Collectibles will continue the line beyond BTAS and the 3 pack Batman Beyond or it would be a real damn shame.

@world's Greatest Detective- so can you move to the U.S. soon? Lol j/k. Seriously though, your Catwoman looks amazing. You, sir, are very talented!

Thank you very much! Seriously, this just makes me want to continue this hobby of mine and improve my skills. Thank you!

You see - I recommend you contact TWayne. I've seen his work around here and it's really incredible. I believe he lives in the U.S., so he could help you.

You guys................................... Please................

These are the ones that should be revealed at SDCC:

DCCmostwanted.jpg

Everytime DCC skips one of those four in favor of B-listers, I just.................

tumblr_mdpeygL3901rx7fjco1_500.gif

I wish I could be as optimistic as you guys are that we'll get some new reveals at SDCC..... With all the delays from DCC at the moment I'm wondering if they'll show anything new at all. Hopefully I'm utterly wrong though and we'll see some great new announcements for this line!

I wish I could be as optimistic as you guys are that we'll get some new reveals at SDCC..... With all the delays from DCC at the moment I'm wondering if they'll show anything new at all. Hopefully I'm utterly wrong though and we'll see some great new announcements for this line!
I believe we will see new reveals at SDCC. Even though there have been delays, I still believe everything they said would be out in 2016 will be, it will just all be in the last months of the year. I'm pretty sure we will see some 2017 reveals plus one or two more 2016 reveals at SDCC. Unfortunately, we'll still be waiting for all those 2017 reveals plus the Batman Beyond pack at this time next year again :slap :lol

I think the 2018 line up of figures that will be shown at SDCC will be amazing. After a quiet 2017 to give the factory a chance to catch up and finish the Clayface wave and get the Batman Beyond set out for Christmas 2017, it will be all go again. Although there are unconfirmed reports that the Q3 2018 release date might be getting pushed back to Q4/Q1 of 2019. Which sucks but they say no later than Easter 2019 at worst for all 4 figures to get released.

One of the reveals will be the Clock King, the irony of which will be lost on DCC when quizzed about it at SDCC :rotfl

We'll see new stuff. DCC's pattern is to show everything at a show that will go up for pre-order in time for the next show. Think about it, NYTF showed us all the way up to the Batman Beyond pack and that is now up for pre-order. So, we'll see everything that will go up in September, November, and January.

I'm still waiting on that Jetwing Batman that AFI scooped last year too. He said it was shown at last year's SDCC press event and would probably be announced this year. That would put it at possibly being at this year's show with a release around next Summer. We'll see. I'm really hoping for either show's Bruce Wayne too. (and Superman Wave 1 since they already have Livewire and Supergirl done) Either way, I can't wait!

I'm thinking they're going to announce a Superman line at SDCC. If not there, then at NY Toy Fair next year.

I want the line to expand but not yet.

They are struggling to get out the figures already revealed in a timely manner as is. I want everything, every figure and vehicle that the Batman line can give us. And I want them before a promise of line expansion to Superman/JLU that I would cherry pick at best.

Selfish for sure, but I would take Batman animated C listers over any Superman or JLU. I really do not want DCC to be distracted by other animated properties.

6444 (1).jpg
6444 (2).jpg
6444 (3).jpg
6444 (4).jpg
6444 (5).jpg
6444 (6).jpg
6444 (7).jpg
6444 (8).jpg

Just received
For everyone to share

Back