DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

That is so amazing!!! How many figures can you fit in the entire diorama?

Fantastic craftsmanship! The figures already fit in really well but it will look brilliant with some proper BTAS style of lighting.

your right, I have been throwing around some ideas on how to light it. I have added one LED to the ledge Batman is on but want 2 or 3 more.

Dholden-I haven't tried that yet but I think just as a display piece, posed vanilla I could fit every figure so far from the line. action posed ten easily. And its also wide enough to place the batmobile parked in front. :)

Freaking INSANE work, amos brearly!! Congratulations!!

I love everything about it!!
Can't wait to see more photos, especially with the Batmobile parked.

That is a great display. Very cool. Is that a poster/billboard behind Batman? What is it supposed to be from? Was thinking that would be a great spot for maybe a Gray Ghost poster.

It's gorgeous. Thank you for posting it!

That is a great display. Very cool. Is that a poster/billboard behind Batman? What is it supposed to be from? Was thinking that would be a great spot for maybe a Gray Ghost poster.

Thanks for all the kind words!:hi5:

Chuck-Yes it is a billboard. I thought I could interchange the actual poster in there and yes Grey Ghost would be so cool. Right now it is a pagliacci opera poster, i love the Hush storyline from Batman and in particular the harley scene at gotham opera house-they were showing Pagliacci. That is where that particular inspiration came from.

Very cool, Amos. I figured it must have been a wink or a nod to something. There are probably a lot of cool little easter eggs you could swap in and out for that billboard.

Amos - that is just... words fail me. Serious talent going on there.
Absolutely love the pic of Bats with the grapnel!

Fantastic playset and Burton inspired, that's awesome!

What material did you use to make the diorama? That's skill and detail!!!

Also is the Catwoman in stock in BBTS the new one with the peg holes covered right?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

hey there
found this suddenly and wanted to ask if anyone of you has informations about the date of release. :)
$_12.JPG

well not with the planed price. I don't want to go the whole way to our custom office and pay a charge. buying at the store is cheaper.
remember the old price for the DCCs? it was by $25, right? these figures costs only 5 more in germany. with shipping from another country they would be about $20 more

well not with the planed price. I don't want to go the whole way to our custom office and pay a charge. buying at the store is cheaper.
remember the old price for the DCCs? it was by $25, right? these figures costs only 5 more in germany. with shipping from another country they would be about $20 more

Thus:
Don't know about E.U. (although you should probably just order from Japan)

and you're welcome for the release date info.

Man the head sculpt on that statue is perfect!!! Might have to grab that. Anyone getting the Diamond Select statue that comes out 6/29?

STL001003.jpg

Not to be harsh on the Kotobukiya Statue (I like the multiple eyes and mouths), but I found the face to be fat?
The chin is too round. He looks like Mr. Incredible from Disney's The Incredibles.

Back