DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

They usually have great prices. I've bought quite a few figures from this line from them.

The Bat Signal looks a lot larger in this picture than in the previously released one.

I am so tempted to get this, but damn that Batmobile is huge.

I think I will. The question is where do I put it? I love that batsignal. That's a great price too. I always order from dcbs that place is the best.

I have the first release DCC BMTAS Batmobile and it's awesome. I can only imagine how awesome this one will be with the Bat Signal and figures with soft capes. I might get it depending on how the packaging looks. Ideally, I'd like the figures and Bat Signal to be seen inside the packaging.

So far this line has been pretty amazing. It had it's flaws but the company took care of business and made things right.

Also, that's a pretty good price from DCBS. Much better than BBTS.

Caved in and decided to order. That price is too good to pass up. Once I get it, I will decide where to put it. That Batsignal just looks too awesome!

Although I already own the Batmobile and all the BTAS figure released so far, I'm getting that Deluxe Batmobile set.

But I DO hope they improve the Batmobile paintwork and plastic.

The paintwork on the current one is just so, so fragile... I'm serious paranoid of scratching it when opening the cockpit.

Plus, just like the old kenner one, the plastic has some weird marks, especially on the back "ears", as if something hit it.

These are minor things, but I do hope they fix them.

Caved in and decided to order. That price is too good to pass up. Once I get it, I will decide where to put it. That Batsignal just looks too awesome!

That's the spirit! At first, I had no idea where to put it either, but you'll find a spot for it once it's home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have super news (at least for me)
I maybe said before that I live in Germany and can only dream of finding those toys here, but now I found out that I have a comic store with fan items till under the ceiling and it's almost near by (maybe 1 hour with bus and train) and they have almost everything!
I saw almost EVERY BTAS/TNBA DCC toy (well exept the both Batmen and BTAS Catwoman and I also didn't see Man-Bat, but everyone else was there) PLUS the BATMOBILE!!!! *SCREAM*
I will wait till the Deluxe-Batmobile comes out but at least I now have a store where I can get those figures and alot more.
(baught Batman from total heroes line and he's awesome!)

I have super news (at least for me)
I maybe said before that I live in Germany and can only dream of finding those toys here, but now I found out that I have a comic store with fan items till under the ceiling and it's almost near by (maybe 1 hour with bus and train) and they have almost everything!
I saw almost EVERY BTAS/TNBA DCC toy (well exept the both Batmen and BTAS Catwoman and I also didn't see Man-Bat, but everyone else was there) PLUS the BATMOBILE!!!! *SCREAM*
I will wait till the Deluxe-Batmobile comes out but at least I now have a store where I can get those figures and alot more.
(baught Batman from total heroes line and he's awesome!)

Congrats!

I just got my Phantasm set from ENTERTAINMENT EARTH today and it's the painted teeth version.

Mine came like that too Batman's teeth were painted white instead of the same flesh color.

I just got my Phantasm set from ENTERTAINMENT EARTH today and it's the painted teeth version.

I got mine from ebay in first place, but it was from the store I talked about. I didn't like the eye painting, because it looked off-center, so I went to the store, checked if they have another pack to switch them and they had both versions: painted teeth and non painted teeth. I chosed non painted :D
looks better to me.
now I'm waiting for deluxe Batmobile and then I'll decide what to do with batman and phantasm. maybe I sell them on ebay then or, in case deluxe b-mobile is too expensive for me, I'll keep them and buy the regular b-mobile.

Stumbled into Movie Stop, turns out they have a massive toy selection. They had Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Nightwing, and Bane. I couldn't bite at $29.99 each. I kind of regret not getting atleast one now, but, that $10 saved could be half of my next choice. Oh well. I can't wait for ToyFair to see what DC has to show off. If anything, I want to see Clayface.

$29,99? that's a bit more than in my german store. They cost 29,99€ there. I don't know the exact exchange rate but it should be about $32-35.

Back