DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yeah. Perhaps you need to step away from the PC if you're getting that angry over a plastic figure or at worse a highly successful animated version of a fictional hero.

And also, Zelu was only trying to help you and make a suggestion. There was no need to react like that to his post at all. Zelu is a great guy, and has never been anything other than polite, friendly and helpful to everyone on here. He didn't deserve a reply to his suggestion like that.

Now he edited his reply to calm it down a bit, but now he's being more insulting to Zelu.

Thanks guys :) I haven't seen the previous comment but maybe that's better. As pointed out I was only making suggestion for people who already own TNBA Bats, DCC is ussualy using the same type of joints so it easy to swap them. Love and peace everyone ;))))

I can't wait to get into the line, Batgirl looks superb! As soon as I receive the Batmobile I had on PO, I'll try to binge the line. :lol

Classic Bats is looking pretty good. It's hard to see because of the photo, but it looks like they got rid of that goofy painted mouth. It appears to be much closer to the top than the last time it was shown at the show over the summer.

image.jpg

It was more the invective and bile in your post. No-one has any problem with anyone cherry picking - different strokes for different folks and all that, but your manner was ridiculously agressive.

And before you claim I'm havign a go because you are german, I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that you were needlessly agressive in your response to a fellow freak and that ain't cool. You can be a **** from any country.

Geez, can we look at the bright side and celebrate the fact that Batman is finally being released, and also two more figures?

He has no paint or sculpt issues, so nitpicking over his hands is, frankly, ridiculous.

And no - the Kenner Batman does not have relaxed hands, but rather the "holding" hands.
In over 20 years collecting Batman figures, I've never seen a Batman with ~relaxed~ hands (excluding Hot Toys).

I'm only trying to make people look at the bright side here. I'm not atacking anyone.

Rightfully so.

This figure line (Along with the Neca 1/4 DC stuff) are what is keeping my interest afloat atm.

People are overreacting in here.

I'm sure it'll have everything he's solicited with. Not sure I understand what the argument is about.

image.jpg
image.jpg

As long as it doesn't break like that junky Wave 1 Batman, I'm good. This should look wonderful next to Robin.

I'm having the same feeling of time going slow as I did as a kid waiting for Christmas.

does he come with a alternate cape with over shoulders look?

My local shop is getting Bats tomorrow.

I got my Ivy and Penguin today and I'm going to start a rant! :( Not only my Ivy's eyes are painted different size and shape but only there is a sculpt issue! Her eyes, nose and chin are not aligned making her looks strange! Since Ivy is my favorite villain this is not acceptable for me :(

^^^i think at this price point and the fact they are mass produced im not surprised. still sucks tho.

Any in package photos of the riddler?? I can't wait for tomorrow!

Looks like Ivy had a stroke.

I checked my local shops web site and the have Batman Riddler and Batgirl as showing up tomorrow. I can't wait for Bats.
I like to buy them in person so I can pick the best paint apps. I looked through all the Robins at my local shop and still had to get one with paint overun on his belt.

Back