DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Guess I'll be that guy. That Batmobile doesn't impress me at all. Not at the price. Seems chintzy.

I agree. I also wouldn't want to stick my Batman and Robin in it either. Not that I even have the space for it.

When they will show us clayface? :(
have someone repaint the penguin monocle?

I agree with you batmon85, when the merchandise come to EU they are usually more expensive and late! I usually import my goods but sometimes the shipping killz the joy...:(

Anyways here is my finished BATS Two Face head sculpt, what do you guys think?

I agree with you batmon85, when the merchandise come to EU they are usually more expensive and late! I usually import my goods but sometimes the shipping killz the joy...:(

I think you NAILED it. Fantastic job

Another KILLER custom, Zelu!!! Congratulations!!

The face looks awesome and spot on!

Are you going to custom the lower part of the legs/pants to make it look like TAS one, too?

Guys, after rewatching the unboxing video of the Batmobile, I must say that I really, REALLY hope that is an unfinished Batman prototype, because the shade of the grey of his clothes is way too light, almost white. What the hell? Or maybe it's because of the lighting of the room or the camera itself.

The shade of the grey should be at least the same as Catwoman's, but in that video and also the pictures at San Diego Comic Con, it's way too light, lighter than even Man-Bat's pants....

It's kinda odd, because in the promo pic and also at the New York Toy Fair, it was just right and perfect.

Thanks guys! @World'sGreatestDetective I already started on that :)

Really looking forward to that batmobile. Dcbs had them for I think $67 when they were solicited, so I couldn't help but order two.

I want to say 6.95. I get all my btas stuff from them. I don't get to choose paint jobs, but I usually order doubles anyway and their customer service is good for any issues. The savings has been worth the risk for me.

I guess it's due to the light. at least he didn't seem to be too bright colored to me. was kind of excited to see him.

Me too - I was very excited to see him, specially inside the car.

But I have to admit it was kind of a shock to me to see his colors so light.

I hope we are right about it being due to the lighting of the room.
I don't want Batman to be a let down... It's fu***ing Batman, man!! He has to be THE best figure in the line!

Okay I admid that batmobile IS cool and tops the old one by far, but with over 250€ (cheapest deal on amazon) I'll have to pass.
believe it or not but one other seller on amazon demands far over 800€!
I don't know the $ price but let's just say it'll be more than these numbers
(Sorry again. I'm German and my english s##ks)

250 euros is about $280. BBTS has them for $85 plus shipping. Unless I've got the wrong release...

:dunno

I want to say 6.95. I get all my btas stuff from them. I don't get to choose paint jobs, but I usually order doubles anyway and their customer service is good for any issues. The savings has been worth the risk for me.

Nice! Congrats that's an awesome deal!

What you think is the best page for pre order of Batman now? thanks guys ;)

The little wooden crates are made from Popsicle sticks.

Brilliant! I'm definitely going to have to make some of those. I don't know why, but they seem like the perfect little background props for an animated series display. I've loved the look of them since seeing the display at the end of DCC's commercial for the line.

I really, REALLY hope that is an unfinished Batman prototype, because the shade of the grey of his clothes is way too light, almost white.

I noticed that too. Also, his yellow seems really bright too instead of the proper yellow/orangish. I'm crossing my fingers it's just a result of raw footage and bright lighting. One of the (many) things that I love about this line is how they've really nailed each color to match the source material, so I have hope.

Haha, wow that Batmobile unboxing is hilarious. The difficulty he had with trying to fit Batman in there didn't do them any favors. Looks pretty bad. forget those seatbelts. I will never sit any figures in there anyway to be honest. They will always be out standing around it, or in "jumping out" poses. I don't want to hide two of the most beautiful figures in the line.

I really really want them to do a TNBA Batmobile, I think its much better than the BTAS version, personally and thats the one I will get day one. This one I may have to wait on.

I really really want them to do a TNBA Batmobile, I think its much better than the BTAS version, personally and thats the one I will get day one. This one I may have to wait on.

The beginning of that video made it sound like they might be doing the TNBA Batmobile too. We'll see.

I noticed that too. Also, his yellow seems really bright too instead of the proper yellow/orangish. I'm crossing my fingers it's just a result of raw footage and bright lighting. One of the (many) things that I love about this line is how they've really nailed each color to match the source material, so I have hope.

I'm glad to say that it is the lighting of the place and camera flash.

I collected 4 different photos of Batman taken at the New York Toy Fair in February, 2015.

It's crazy how his colors change from photo to photo.

The same figure, same place, but different shots and cameras/flash:

Batmen.jpg

Back