DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Beautiful pics, MANDO!

Thanks. :duff Been looking forward to this line for a while. Hopefully they don't shy away from guys like Alfred and Gordon, and I'd love to finally see Bullock make his action figure debut.

Meanwhile, I decided to break out one of the Caves.

15807254856_f343b8bb79_c.jpg

I also was able to pick one up today:

SPBSz90.jpg

0jIBH5v.jpg

oskchxd.jpg

Damaged ankle
1512618_1500624536877511_2708450099576620452_n.jpg

10734161_1500624533544178_1347353470101452257_n.jpg

Arriving in stores in two weeks: Release date — december 3, 2014

batman animated: New batman adventures: Mr. Freeze action figure
batman animated: New batman adventures: Two-face action figure

Thanks. :duff Been looking forward to this line for a while. Hopefully they don't shy away from guys like Alfred and Gordon, and I'd love to finally see Bullock make his action figure debut.

Meanwhile, I decided to break out one of the Caves.

15807254856_f343b8bb79_c.jpg

Damn, that's a cool shot! :clap

Well, based on the feedback from the first day, you either get a real kickass figure or a piece of crap. A 50/50 proposition? I like those odds. :lol

Dcbs is solid when it comes to shipping. Usually takes them about a week or two to get stuff out after it's out a comic stores though.

Good to hear. As much as I wanted to buy these in person, I'll stick with dcbs.

I love how many accessories these all have, and I love that they're super articulated with lots of "play" value. I also love the notion that we could be seeing vehicles in the future, but what really excites me is the idea of seeing all of these together once the line is finished in 3, or 4, or 5 years. Standing straight on their display bases and looking ahead, side by side. I think it'd be cool to get one of those pedestal stands for a detolf or something, so you could have every one of them lined up in rows.

Still would like to see a Christmas with the Joker figure. Maybe he'd be a good exclusive this next Christmas.

It's just a toy. I'm getting flashbacks to my NECA T-1000 6 inch figures. Pretty much every one of those were broken. The ones that were fine eventually fell apart. Sad thing is, from the belt up, this thing seems pretty well made (well, other than that defect going on with the side torso). It's the hips, legs and feet that are crap.

And by the time I'd get to the store, they'll be closed. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. If the option is a replacement, I won't be opening it. I'm keeping these carded from now on.

Yeah. Which foot broke on you, left or right? I didn't even try and turn or pose the damn thing. Looking at the peg though, I'm not surprised it broke. It's really small.

Left, like yours, and it was pretty much the same. Broken right out of the box. I glued it and I do love the figure... Still, anyone that gets a broken one has every right to be pissed.

I still want to know if they'll re-release the 1st series without "leg holes", as they're supposedly going to be fixing it on future figures.

I'm holding off buying until then.

Yeah, CW is the next figure scheduled.

Pegholes? Hell, how about a figure that doesn't fall apart in packaging? :slap

I still haven't opened my figure. I wasn't planning to either, but now I'm curious to find out whether I got one of the good ones or a defective version. The curiosity is too much. Just the idea that it could be defective is annoying. It's like owning a nice looking piece of art, but in reality it's a piece of ****. :gah:

Back