DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone reccomend me some good figure bases to use with these figures? I bought the justice league set and it's pretty hard to prevent them from falling over without bases/stands

I?d like to know too

Regarding stands, and I know everyone complained about them, but I just asked around if anyone would be willing to sell stands from figures if they are not using them.

He doesn't have the ab crunch! [emoji3060] (not my pic)
d6e50ef868240c2cd1f8a5f4d978319b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

new line? or just BTAS new version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the third for cure I’ve seen from the line still in the package. Is anyone ever going to open them up?

F$#k this line. They are just regurgitating same figures of same characters. And now just inventing nonexistent characters which never appeared in BTAS in the "BTAS adventures continues!?!?!? F@$k it all

F$#k this line. They are just regurgitating same figures of same characters. And now just inventing nonexistent characters which never appeared in BTAS in the "BTAS adventures continues!?!?!? F@$k it all

You need to take a break from the boards. All I see from you is you ******** on threads with your angry rants.

FYI BBTS is currently fullfilling Orders on that Batman re-release. Although it's marked as pre-order shipping in July, I placed an Order over the weekend and they already added it to my pile of loot (which I promptly shipped). Can't wait to get it in hand.

I am making valid points which you do not care to address then?

Batman: The Adventure Continues is a comic mini-series, in which these characters are most likely appearing.
You don't have to like it but the anger is a bit much... lol... chill, homie. They're toys. If toys are making you angry you may have to take a look into why. Keep it fun.

Is it possible Mcfarlane toys will dip into the BTAS further and keep making their own line and vehicles? For me I don?t like the Batman style for this series, but for some odd reason I feel that I feel they will expand this series into more figures... I still have not bought this version but I fear that once they sell they out then maybe they will sell so I?m kind of just stuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to take a break from the boards. All I see from you is you ******** on threads with your angry rants.

Ah I see the negativity police are patrolling these boards as well. You can't escape them anywhere in the internet.

If the guy wants to vent his frustrations, let him. It's called free speech. If I had to read all those comments back then on here about how good force awakens was and how good season 8 of game of garbage was, then you can read his comments about how this line has taken a ****. If you don't want to see it just block him or something. So tired of people trying to censor others.

Ah I see the negativity police are patrolling these boards as well. You can't escape them anywhere in the internet.

If the guy wants to vent his frustrations, let him. It's called free speech. If I had to read all those comments back then on here about how good force awakens was and how good season 8 of game of garbage was, then you can read his comments about how this line has taken a ****. If you don't want to see it just block him or something. So tired of people trying to censor others.

Venting is one thing. Actively trolling is another.

He doesn't have the ab crunch! [emoji3060] (not my pic)
d6e50ef868240c2cd1f8a5f4d978319b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wish DC Direct would finally given us an accurately shaped, blank expression Batman headsculpt. The chin should be angular, not rounded. In some aspects the Kenner sculpt from 1992 (as well as other 90's products still have the edge, accuracy-wise).
Also, would have been nice if they had used this opportunity to pack in new hand gestures (open flat hand, pointing finger, thumbs up, fingers spread out, etc.) and accessories (Bat-throwing stars, flashlight, etc.) so those who already own this figure would have something interesting to consider picking up another.
Maybe with a future unmasked / battle damaged re-release.

For what it's worth, I own a couple of the first version and when the in-hand pics of this one hit, I was immediately sold on it. I definitely wouldn't have minded the accessories you mentioned, but the improvements were enough for me to easily bite.

For what it's worth, I own a couple of the first version and when the in-hand pics of this one hit, I was immediately sold on it. I definitely wouldn't have minded the accessories you mentioned, but the improvements were enough for me to easily bite.

What?s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back