DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Not super happy about the whole exclusive thing, but I was planning on signing up anyway for season three of Young Justice, so...........eh.

I previously had no intention of joining that sub. Hope its the kinda deal where I can just join for the month those go up for sale.

I previously had no intention of joining that sub. Hope its the kinda deal where I can just join for the month those go up for sale.

It probably is. I know people who sign up for Hulu only when stuff they want to see is going to be on, and then quit again when they're done. Then they do it again. I think CBS All Access works the same way. This should, too.

And screw who live outside USA since the service it's only available there... that's absolutly ridicolous. People are gonna grab those and sell it overprice on eBay. That's really annoying. I wonder if DCC will ever learn how to do things properly... :cuckoo:

DC Collectibles releasing these as exclusives is idiotic. These are now just scalper GOLD.

And thanks DCC for making these unavailable to anyone outside the US too. Me: “Oh hey DCC, I’ve bought literally every figure you’ve made in this line, even doubles of some. Can’t wait to get these new ones!” DCC: “You can’t have them”.

I'm confused... This mean figures we all want and asked for are not gonna be released normally in shops or online? It's freakin' stupid IMHO

Yeah, looking like anyone wanting the JL figures would need to sign-up for at least one month of this service which, if you only want the figures, is an additional price point. Not really digging that. I wouldn't mind if they gave subscribers first crack and then released them to a wider audience but this shouldn't be encouraged. This just means higher prices on eBay.

DC Collectibles releasing these as exclusives is idiotic. These are now just scalper GOLD.

And thanks DCC for making these unavailable to anyone outside the US too. Me: “Oh hey DCC, I’ve bought literally every figure you’ve made in this line, even doubles of some. Can’t wait to get these new ones!” DCC: “You can’t have them”.

I share all your madness bro xDDD

https://toynewsi.com/10-31311
Is it my imagination (or eyes) or are Diana and J'onn the only ones whose proportions aren't wildly off?

I see a lot of proportion errors in all the figures actually... Did you see Green Lantern forearms??? Diana arms too, are like Talia ones. And Hawkgirl neck? Superman face?? They are far from being good/acceptables figures but I would like to add them to my collection, but hey, DCC say hell no! Thank you morons! xDDD

What’s the betting they release only one figure per month so people have to stay subscribed to get them all. I wouldn’t put it past them now!

I'm just going to wait until we get actual details before I 'freak out'. The subscription itself is appealing to me. I've been wanting to catch up on so much of the stuff I haven't seen and revisit stuff I have. I've never done much comic reading, so this would give me an opportunity to really dive in. Being able to get figures is a huge plus and I hope it is an avenue that will allow us to get figures that would never make to retail any way. No details on buying limits yet, but I'm sure lots of us in the U.S. would help getting the figures out to everyone else if we can.

Better pic from IGN

Collectibles_Justice-League-Action-Figures.jpg

I'm wondering if Aquaman will come with a swap out hook for his hand.

superman is the same of the 2pack?

these look bad

wtf happened

they look only slightly better than what Mattel did a decade ago.

I've never really liked the JL proportions compared to the previous designs. That's why I made Flash from STAS recently.
917ea2fb850602f62c38c01180a4bc66.jpg
962f4066e7207ac247829df67a4895eb.jpg
6252b8a26e34c31778ffe343ce544bed.jpg
2071e4d7c631135fab29d749476a9ce6.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This could also avoid going up in scale like MisterPL has mentioned since they'd be offered exclusively, right?

Exactly. Same scale but an exclusive venue. I'm guessing they'll be offered later in a multipack for international collectors and comic shops in North America. Give it a year.

Back