DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

That's compelling info. Do they take PayPal? :D
Heh heh :) not trying to scare you guys off from them lol. I've been pretty satisfied with their service myself.
But no, no PayPal.
And also I meant to say in my previous post-

'I posted about the Rogues set being available for preorder at DCBS about 3 weeks ago when it first went up.' Not BBTS , which is Big Bad Toy Store. Sorry for any confusion.

What was the price? The link's broken. I think they pulled the listing.

I suppose he's talking about the Batcave.

If so, shopdcentertainment.com is charging $250 for it:

Delusional.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

They're DELUSIONAL.

What was the price? The link's broken. I think they pulled the listing.

sorry about that, not sure why the link didnt work. it was what detective said and it was listed at 250. ****ing insane. i already thought the batwing was overpriced at 150, im lost for words if thats the real price. i want the batcave extremely bad, even more so than the batmobile and i didnt think that was even possible.

View attachment 326670

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

They're DELUSIONAL.

sorry about that, not sure why the link didnt work. it was what detective said and it was listed at 250. ****ing insane. i already thought the batwing was overpriced at 150, im lost for words if thats the real price. i want the batcave extremely bad, even more so than the batmobile and i didnt think that was even possible.

Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

spitsoutdrinkcomingtoamerica-vi.gif

ExUjZvq.gif

84KKYto.gif

That price is the biggest joke of the decade.

13627971_621168771383045_606533048_n.jpg

If it is up to me, that thing will simply rot in their warehouse.

wonkameme.jpg

They won't see a single penny coming from me.

200_s.gif

i cant even describe how disappointed i am right now. this was by far my favorite reveal of toyfair, and now i have to wait and see if this gets drastically discounted way down the line and hope i dont miss it.

i cant even describe how disappointed i am right now. this was by far my favorite reveal of toyfair, and now i have to wait and see if this gets drastically discounted way down the line and hope i dont miss it.

As far as I know the website above is the only one selling it at that ridiculous price of $250. BBTS still has it for $139 if that's an option for you.

View attachment 326670

They're DELUSIONAL.

Hahahaha right, holy ****. If you guys remember though, the Batwing started out the same. First listed as $100, then $120, then $150, then finally $175. Not saying that will be the case here, just saying. Thing should be $100 tops

Did anyone think it was odd when the glider got hit in the episodes it made an explosion noises..I don't think any of the glider was electronic :lol

Yes! I always thought that was funny! I was like, "Wow, was that glider gas powered?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know the website above is the only one selling it at that ridiculous price of $250. BBTS still has it for $139 if that's an option for you.

Thanks that's a much better price, I'm still hoping for around 100 though.

Although it costs $250 I'll buy it... is what has to be collector but I said in a previous post... it is not the bat cave, is the bat computer with alfred. Complement for missing some and more with that price

Joker expression pack will come on March 2018 :D Can't wait for it! I just don't like the: "we're trying to put all the expressions possible for the price point"... that sentence scare me a lot.. -.- I don't trust these guys anymore xDDD

This line too have a lot of characters with gripping hands but nothing to hold :D
I think they put to many hands, a pair or two and an extra head could have been better

Back