DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thinking back about it, how cool would it have been if they had killed 2 birds with one stone on the Batman Expressions pack? Meaning they could have made the body in that pack like maybe a Battle Damaged version instead of the standard body. Then if you wanted the different heads on a standard body, you could just pop them on the body of the original release, Phantasm release or Batsignal release body.

Or a HARDAC head would've been cool.

Or a HARDAC head would've been cool.

Honestly? I feel like there's enough there to do a second, smaller, expressions pack, maybe without yet another figure included. I still want Batman's smirk, they can follow Kotobukiya's lead and give us the thumbs up hand, a few other accessories, you could have a HARDAC head, his Zorro look from "The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy," the red eyes from "Blind as a Bat," get us that Mask of the Phantasm cape they scrapped. Sell the thing for $15-20.

If anyone needs an expressions pack it's the Joker and Harley Quinn. I hate having to re-buy figures I already own but it could be worth it if we got a range of expressions and some better accessories like Harley's mallet.

I'm just hoping that Batcave fits in a detolf...

I'm just hoping that Batcave fits in a detolf...
I doubt it. It looks too wide. I'll have to get it anyways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't unless the press release today was wrong. Measurements are listed at 15.5" x 17" x 21" It's too long a too wide.

Via IGN

$175 October 2017

The Vignette is 15.5”x 17”x 21”, and features a special LED light-up Bat-Computer, and interchangeable computer screen graphics. It also comes with an exclusive 6" Alfred figure, who has a food tray, tea pot and duster as accessories.

View attachment 324401
It is perfect. Everything collectors have been asking for in a diorama piece for the batcave. Way back in the day when DCUC was king collectors were asking for the batcomputer. It is wide enough to completely display the whole batfamily or just the beyond 3 pack. I do not see how it could be any better.
I am greedy and always want more but in this case they have nailed it. DC Collectibles have taken this line to completely new levels. Amazing showing ( Superman doomsday 2 pack looks fantastic also ).

damnit. It wouldn't be too hard to make something that fits in a detolf to rest the computer and chair on though... Either way, it's damn cool, they gotta chill on these prices though

Honestly? I feel like there's enough there to do a second, smaller, expressions pack, maybe without yet another figure included. I still want Batman's smirk, they can follow Kotobukiya's lead and give us the thumbs up hand, a few other accessories, you could have a HARDAC head, his Zorro look from "The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy," the red eyes from "Blind as a Bat," get us that Mask of the Phantasm cape they scrapped. Sell the thing for $15-20.
DCC hardly has prices like that for their crappy bases lol. Expression pack 2 Hardac Batman figure + exclusive Bruce Wayne figure, 12 different heads in all. $175srp :lol

That treanch coat Joker is a really awesome idea! Love it, hope will look great :D But the other one looks like the old same Joker we already have.. just with different hands... :/ now someone bring the photos! xDD where are them? xDDD

When we can have more photo? :(

There should be lots of photos later today now that Toy Fair is officially open :)

There should be lots of photos later today now that Toy Fair is officially open :)

yeah I imagine xDDD
I just have no idea what time is in NY since I'm in Italy xDDD
Can't wait to see Bane and Croc!:D

yeah I imagine xDDD
I just have no idea what time is in NY since I'm in Italy xDDD
Can't wait to see Bane and Croc!:D

Mee too :)
Ma sei italiano o sei americano che vive qui in italia?

Doors should be open now (9am) so the photos should be coming slowly but surely

Anche io sono Italiano...voi avete trovato in ita firefly e ant fire batman?

Anche io sono Italiano...voi avete trovato in ita firefly e ant fire batman?

Hey xD Siamo in tanti da queste parti xDD
Onestamente non saprei dirti, di questa serie prendo solo i personaggi che mi piacciono o che mi interessano e quei due non sono sulla mia lista. Hai provato su eBay? :)

Back